1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hairfall and teaching

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Classy, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Classy

Classy New IL'ite

Thanks for visiting myqn. I've 2 questions about my toddler and hope to get some help from experienced moms.
    1. My daugher is 27 mo.s , didn't have much hair from beginning. She had first head shave at 18 mo.s and later I got it cut completely here in US. As of now she has think but not long hair to cover her head. Its little longer than boycut but did not grow very long since her shave 9 mo. ago. Also am noticing hair falling off these days. I apply coconut oil only once a week that too 15 mins before shampoo. Is there anythig I can do to let her hair grow well, long and thick?

2. What is best way to teach colors and shapes? My daugher is good with alphabets and no.s but not with colors, probly am not knowing how to teach colors good.

Thanks.

2. sonalipd

sonalipd New IL'ite

To teach colors google "teacing colors" you will find loads of discussion boards.they will give you lots of diff ideas.
    Also what age is ur daughter if 21/2 or older try to teach them else waittill the appropriate age.

For hair,my daughter had very thin hair and I shaved her head at 12 months.the hair were not that good .but later I started applying oil every night. and I shampoo only once aweek.Her hair are thick now and silky too.If you have no problem with keeping oil for a week u can try this remedy
    Sonali