1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair styles/Hair Cuts for long,short,curly,frizzy hair..requests and suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Rajjo, Aug 25, 2007.

1. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

suggestion for a hair style

hi friends

i have a hair till me shoulders. its soft and straight and i likes different hair styles i don't know what to do.the common hairstyle is have a pony tail or just leave it.

can you suggest any hair do's for me.. i am really bored of my look. Witsend

2. Serenity_John

Serenity_John Bronze IL'ite

Re: suggestion for a hair style

You can try changing your part--like off center or center or right side or left side or zigzag. This would also make u seem like u had a haircut too.

Also, if you like, you can make it wavy or curly by styling aids or curling irons/straighteners too.

You can also have pulled back bun type hairstyles along with half up and half down dos. In the half up and half down dos, you have some options like braiding the upper portion, or putting upper portion in small bun or just putting a rubber band on it.

You can also try two ponytails (but not up but starting down at the nape). Or you can try two small/thin ponytails at the nape or ear but majority of hair in the back left open or even braided or just put in a messy bun.

You can also try a modern hairstyle where the top potion of hair (but not the sides) are pulled back and put in a style like half up and half down pony tail but the sides of top hair are left open.

You can also put side pony but at the nape and putting the hair in the front instead of back.

Some pictures are here:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Good luck!!!

Sere :D

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi,
    go to a beautician,she'll cut ur hair & suggest which hair style will suits u,also they'll b having computer design,they'll show u the design which suits according to ur face cut(ur foto will b there) may b u must b knowing abt this...
    all the best....

4. priyankaa

priyankaa New IL'ite

great good suggestions
    photos r goood

thanx

5. Rajjo

Rajjo Junior IL'ite

haircut for curly hair-need help

Hi all,
    I really need some gyan for a haircut.. i cannot manage my hair coz its curly and dont u'stand which haircut suits me i tried the step cut, my hair looks really good when i straighten them but i cannot keep doing tht coz it will damage them, so i need some suggestions on haircut which will look good even when i dont straighten my hair..:idontgetit:

regds
    Rajjo..

6. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

U cut in USA

I'm in USA and I love to have a deep U or a deep V cut.
    But I dont know what style to mention to the hairstylist.
    Here people understand one look - layered look.

I'm also not able to find any pictures of deep-U or deep-V cut.If any of you have this style, please post a picture of the hair from back.

Please help with the style name or photos of the same.

7. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

8. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

Re: U cut in USA

Thank you.

I wish my long hair could look better, then I didnt have to trim it. :(

9. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Re: U cut in USA

Oh yaar donot worry I am sure your hair is beautiful:) and it is always easy to cut the bad and then take a care of the new from now on;-)

10. nitjoe

nitjoe New IL'ite

hairstyles for long hair!!!

hi IL's

I have a long hair..well below my waist..i am in perfect shape neither thin nor fat..My fav outfit is tshirt n jeans..Since am n the US most of the time i wear jeans..can sme1 suggest a gud hairstyle while wearing jeans..since i hv long hair and an oval face i dunno what wld suit me the best..suggestions please...