1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair styles/Hair Cuts for long,short,curly,frizzy hair..requests and suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Rajjo, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Freshiya

Freshiya New IL'ite

Re: Need Front Hair cut Style

why no replies? is that no one have any ideas?

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Re: 21 Unforgettable Hairstyles

good info.. thnks for posting...

3. rampradesh

rampradesh New IL'ite

Re: Suggest a hairstyle for long hair

reenrv,

reenrv is your personal ID and tells me nothing in the context of your query. However, since you have waist-long hair and you are inviting suggestions to your question on indusladies.com, I presume that you are a woman. The prelude; because, I do not want to be wrong on that 1:10,000 chance - for men, "GROwing"(not having), that long hair, is a different and inexplicable story of believed to be, "He-man looks". Secondly, I am one, who has a rare fascination for women's long and densely populated head of hair. Why? is not just fairytale fancy but that, there is certainly an aesthetics as well as a
    biochemistry behind it.

Aesthetics:
    - Even without the wearer lady as well as the onlooker being aware of it, long hair, rightly styled, impart the right framing to the face(the prime killer), enrich the facial appeal and its associated, "Reveries" potential. In my opinion, short or shoulder-long hair are not quite capable of the trick. Hence, your decision, not to cut your hair, is very very wise.

Biochemistry:
    - Needs a bit of a long drawn enlightenment effort. OK, let us have it piece by piece:A hair originates, like a plant sapling, in the innermost, most turgid and vascularized region of the layered morphology of the skin, known as Dermis, from a root-mass called Follicle and derives its nutrition from its close proximity to a profuse network of blood vessels(vascular plexus) and as importantly, the Lipid(oil-fat) producing glands inside the skin. Blood from the vessels provides nutrition to the hair and the lipid exudate from the sebacious glands, coats the hair surface(Cuticle), so that the sebum acts as a protective shield for the hair and imparts it shine, before the hair emerges from inside the skin. Hence, more than the external, superficial, much vociferously advertised and primarily coating commercial products, strong, profuse and rich-looking hair-mass needs a copious supply of the nutrients from the vascular plexus and protective lipid layer from the sebacious glands of the skin, which can come only from a healthy body. Bodily health needs good nutrition and excretion of toxic metabolic materials. Additional toxins get ingested from alcohol, alkaloids-containing beverages and tobacco products, impair the natural metabolism of the body and decimate hair promoting principles in and around the hair root(follicle). There can of course be, genetic factors promoting hair growth and countering the ill effects of metabolic toxins, as perhaps in your case, since you have good hair, of which you must be proud and caring and will be for years to come. Hence, I am sure that by 'Hair-style', you do not mean just a 'one shot outdoor display' but desire also, a mode of hair upkeep and appeal of your valuable possession.

- In a modest way, I have sounded you about the biochemical factors of hair growth-sustenance and care. As to protection and appeal of existing hair, the simple and effective hair-care regimen would be(in my opinion), adequately frequent washing and use of a water-in-oil emulsion or similar product, so that your hair will remain unentangled and free flowing, when let loose, to fetch you the best appeal. To deoil them completely for this purpose, will make them rough and damage prone. Since oiliness promotes fibrous and dusty deposition on hair outdoors, you may, if you have no objection, use a hair netting during travel, remove it in the cool and airconditioned office environment and let the hair free(which would be the best hair style for you).

- Hairstyle is not just art and looks. There is enough scientific evidence that the otherwise dead, proteinaceous constituents of hair, carry with them traces of pheromones from the body, while emerging from deep inside the skin dermis.
    Hence, in the case of long, profuse but clean and well conditioned(as above) hair, such as yours, the "Scent of a woman" factor could be another plus. Regards.

4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Freshiya: why don't you try a layered V cut with short layers at the front?

5. PinkRubies

Reenrv: why dont you cut your hair to a layered cut while keeping the length and then you can leave it loose but if you dnt want to you can plait it - french braid or fish braid, try youtubing hairstyles for long hair to get more ideas

6. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Suggest a hair cut pls

Hi I have a oval face and my hair is not so long. I want to have a hair cut for christmas. Pls friends suggest one. Also for my dd who is 4 years old.. she has hair till her shoulders.

7. Freshiya

Freshiya New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Ruby. can you share me a photo of that cut for me to try the same.

8. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Re: 21 Unforgettable Hairstyles

good information

9. reenrv

reenrv New IL'ite

Thanks for the detailed answer :)

10. PinkRubies

Re: Suggest a hair cut pls

I think a V layer hair cut suits most people who want to try something new