1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Spa

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by brindaarun, Feb 2, 2010.

1. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

hi friends,

I dont know if there is really a difference with my hair, but I think the shampoo and conditioner I am using is making the difference. Its not very badly dry now, and hair fall has reduced I think(not sure) but its still there. I am willing to try hair spa next month also, to see if it makes a difference gradually, cos my hair was not this bad when my mom handled it.

Also, there is something called deep conditioning(its a little less priced), do you guys have any idea about that, any difference b/w hair spa and deep conditioning?

Thanks,
    Sharadha

2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

You want hair spa? do it at the convenience of your home...What should you use? extra virgin coconut oil... Never had it failed me...i have very long hair (near my hips) and its shiny, silky and soft...My friends envies me for it and my secret regimen? here:
    1. Every weekend, i put extra virgin coconut oil on my hair and scalp (hair should be dry) then warp w/ hot towel then cover w/ shower cap.
    2. Leave it on overnight then rinse off w/ lukewarm water in the morning w/ little shampoo but lots of conditioner (use conditioner w/ coco milk) and PAT dry...never rub the hair...
    3. To dry out my hair, i just spend a few minutes using a wide tooth comb... I do the regimen once a week...and the result is great....try it..im sure you'll be very very satisfied w/ it... or you can find best hair loss treatment or spa treatment

3. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

hi friends i tried hair spa at a good parlour itself but the result lasted only till i had hair wash next time. Since i am staying in a polluted and hot city i cant avoid washing hair once in 2 days :-(

4. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

pls suggest me some good hair spa parlour in and around chrompet/tambaram

5. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

After hair spa i started getting white hair.The parlour staff said no body complained like this.I would not recommend it.And the silky and smooth effect of hair lasted until i did head bath.After that hair became very dry.Forget about getting it done.

6. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Will hair spa good at naturals?? Can anyone pls suggest on that??? Usually how long will they take for this process???

7. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Just buy a Loreal Cream Bath/Matrix hair mask/Berina hair mask and do at home.... costs approximately 500 rupees and u can do for months from that...
    The tonic ampoules are also available.(Loreal/aroma magic).. instead of that you can put your favorite scalp tonic (nothing oily) or aloe gel..