1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hair loss in front

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by guddi2, May 1, 2010.

1. guddi2

guddi2 New IL'ite

hi everyone..

i am experiencing hair loss on front side so that i am feeling very embarrassed while making hair style...i am not looking good because i have very less hair in front,no hairstyles will match me..please anyone know how can i improve my hairs on frontside...:bonk
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. rose25

rose25 New IL'ite

Hi,

you can try castor oil.:thumbsup

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

You can try these simple tips:
    * The best way to stop hair loss and stimulate regrowth of lost hair is by massaging the scalp with warm oil using your fingers. This allows the blood vessels in the scalp to dilate and increases blood circulation in the scalp. When the circulation of blood increases in the affected areas, it results in hair becoming stronger and healthier. You can use the oil extracted from Indian gooseberry for such a massage. The juice of the leaves of amaranth is also great for revitalizing the scalp. :thumbsup

4. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

thank u dale91. also see my reply to u in "Grey hair problem" thread and "Split-end Problems & Solutions" thread. thanks.

5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Guddi,

If you are losing an unnatural amount of hair on your scalp then you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. You could have a hormonal imbalance in your body, either a shortage of progesterone or an excess of testosterone. Oil massages are a good idea but they will not help stem the hair loss if the cause is hormonal. If you very concerned, please see a doctor.

6. anitharoy

anitharoy Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I had similar problem some years back but now i have regained my hair back. Just grind some garlic cloves (not a whole garlic) and apply the juice on the areas where u have lost hair. Leave it for 15 to 30 min and wash it off with shampoo or what ever you use for hair wash. u can see the result within a month. New hair will grow in those areas.

Please take care, do not use too much of garlic as it will cause burning sensation.

7. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi anitharoy,

Did u apply garlic evryday or once in a week??? How long did it take hair to grow back???