1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss/Fall Questions & Solutions for hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by simi, Apr 1, 2005.

Is it easy home remedy

Poll closed Mar 2, 2009.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no idea

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Re: how to prevent hair fall???

Hi everyone
    I'm also experiencing hair loss. I have heard a lot about Shahnaz Hair Loss Products and am wondering if anyone out there has tried any of her products.
    Please let me know if it works. By the way, I have a very itchy scalp and am going
    to try applying shikakai powder to my scalp to see if it helps. Don't know if my hair fall is due to an itchy scalp.
    Regards
    Jas

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jas,

The scalp itchiness is due to lack of oil and moisture in it. Do you drink enough water ? You have to, atleast 8-10 glasses of water or water+fluids put together.
    If you don't like to drink that much water , drink diluted fresh juices just to change its taste.
    Oil massage should also be done as I have explained before in this same thread.
    Try them out and see , if your itching gets less. Once your itching stops your hair loss will also stop.
    Try out for a week daily massage with a few drops of oil and see. My Husband also had the same itching problem. I found that this method worked for him.

Latha :wave

3. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    Thank you for replying. I shall try drinking more water and applying oil to my scalp. But should I go ahead with the shikakai powder application too in the meantime. I have for the past 6 months switched to applying henna to cover my greys. Here in Malaysia we get the mixed henna from South India. Its really cheap. Am confused if that is the cause of my itch. Am going to apply the natural henna with tea leaves and yoghurt and egg mixed in it. What do you think?
    Regards
    Jas

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jas,

I have been applying blackhenna for covering my greys which I have been doing for the past 15 years. Whatever I do I never stop oiling my hair.
    Can you get the black henna there?? You can use that also instead of using mixup henna. You won't get the black colour if you apply that. That'll be dark brownish if it comes out right.

5. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Dearest Latha,
    Can I please have the brand name of the black henna. Shall try looking for it.
    Regards
    Jas

6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jas,

Look for the packets with minimum chemicals. There are some packets exported from Faridabad, gurgaon area which have only 1.5% of the chemicals. I use only that. That packet costs about 60/Rs here. I mean a box containing 6 packets.

Other packets contain 3% and more of chemicals and so it is cheaper. So when you look for the packets be careful. If you can get it from India, I think it'll be cheaper. Let me see if I can get any online site address where you get these packets and let you know.

7. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Dearest Latha
    Really appreciate all your help. Just had my hair cut short. Am feeling sad because I miss my long hair. Nope, I don't know anyone from India. Therefore shall look forward to your next reply.
    Regards
    Jas

8. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jas,

How are you? It is nice to hear from you.
    There are many of us here who can be your friends. If you like pm me your e-mail Id ? We can also chat. Ok

Latha

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

I use Meera herbal powder from India instead of shampoo. The hair fall is less and hair is silky. Also try neeta'sherbal.com. They have great herbal products for the hair.
    Usha

10. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Jas

The black henna, Latha madam mentioned should be available in Haniffa textiles in KL. Or if you happen to come to Singapore, it is available in Mustaffa.
    FYI I use my own fresh henna leaves with curds/betelnuts blended together. It gives a superb highlighted effect with dark brown and black streaks to your hair and the hair becomes softer too. It is cooling for the body also. If you have any sinusitis/cold problems apply only for 1 hour.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.