Guide me if Prayers can help me....Rameshwaram temple

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fikat, Nov 23, 2011.

1. fikat

fikat New IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

Its been 4.5 years that we are trying to have a baby....but since i am having pcod...its been tough.

Our astrologer has asked us to go to rameshwaram and to perform some poojas there.

Did any one you perform poojas at Rameshwaram temple and any contact details and did it really work for you.

Regards
    Fikat

2. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hi fikat

Hope this link will give clear picture on your Rameshwaram Temple....
    Rameshwaram Temple

God bless you for a Baby soon as per your wishes and desires....

3. saranm02

saranm02 New IL'ite

hi

I have been to Rameshwaram temple last year . I did pooja for the sake of kid . All i did was got drenched in the sea water nd took a stone from the sea . Then i took a piece of cloth ( tear a small portion of ur dupatta or saree are wearing ) nd keep the stone inside that cloth piece nd fold the cloth .. just like cradle .. do carry that in ur hand .. then i went to ramanathaswamy temple with drenched cloth and took bath in all 22 wells (theertham) around the temple. u can hire a person who can fetch water from all the 22 wells , so that u no need to stand in the queue .. all is you need to walk behind him , he do bring water from each well nd u can get drenched .. this person would demand 100 to 150 r.s .. (do carry the cloth cradle with stone with u ) once bathing is done .. there are cloth changing place where u can change clothes .. do hold that cloth cradle .. once u changed ur clothes u can enter into temple for dharshan ( remember u cant enter temple with drenched clothes ). once dharshan was done do tie that cradle within the temple premises .

do believe God nd pray Him .. leave the rest to Him .. God bless

1 person likes this.
  4. fikat

fikat New IL'ite

Hello frnds,

Thanks for the link and sharing your experience....

We have been asked to do dampati pooja and also pray and offer pratima of santana gopala, kama dhenu nandini and surya....

Have you done that before, where have you stayed during your visit....

Thanks
    Fikat

1 person likes this.
  5. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

When u go there u can find so many brahmins who does all these things....He shall be able to guide you...there are hotels to stay there...there are also various matts like sankara matt, Sringeri matt, Gujarathi matt etc. which are quite comfortable and economical as well....please also plan to visit thirupulani temple (they give payasam prasadam as given to Dasharatha before Lord Ram was born) and devipatnam (where Rama has installed navagraha in seashore and did pooja) and if possible Dhanushkodi as well...

1 person likes this.
  6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Hi fikat,

You are coming to tamil nadu plan accordingly and try to go Kumbokonam to Thirukarukavur and Karuvalarchery its just 20-15 kms from Kumbokonam its a place where Goddess Garbharakshambigai and Goddess Akilandeshweri will bless u with baby. In Garbharakshambigai temple they sell ghee u should put rongoli on the goddess step and have it for 48 days. Same as in akilandeshweri but here they give 7 pieces of Turmeric to apply and ghee to have. Try this if u can give me ur mail id thru private mess ill forward u with photos and slokas.

All the best. Keep faith in God. my goddess garbharakshambigai will bless u.

Regards,
    Anu

1 person likes this.
  7. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

One of my friend also prayed and got conceived the very next month...just 3months back they travelled to India and did their offer at rameshwaram with their 1yrs old daughter.

1 person likes this.
  8. Vipula

Vipula New IL'ite

@ gokusha , you said that your fnd prayed the god. Did she wnet to the temple in India and perform the pooja to god?
    i live in USA. can i pray from here and preform the pooja when i visit India?

please ladies help me.

1 person likes this.
  9. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Hi Vipula

God is omnipresent .YOu can pray anywhere .If your astrolger says it then do the pooja whenever you make a trip to India don't stress yourself.
    Rameswaram is very special esp for people who are not conceiving due to pithrudosham in the lineage .IT cures them and the rest of the family from such doshams .

1 person likes this.
  10. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vipula,.

Yes even her astrologer from India asked her to pray, she got this message from her mom.

She lives in U.S, she prayed from here...she had lot of complications before getting conceiving.

She got conceived, offered the pooja in rameshwaram just 3 mths back with her 1+yr kid during her india visit.

1 person likes this.