Guide me for my business on net for Handicrafts

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by uma510, Jan 5, 2008.

1. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

hi iam interested in teaching but how to get contact with u.

2. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hey Sanjana,

I would love to start a chocolate business. But before that i need to know some intricacies.. Since u hav been succesful, cud u pls share ur ideas on how to proceed? First i need to learn the art of chocolate making. So which is the best place to learn??

I am from Chennai. Waiting for ur reply...

3. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Re: Guide me for my Chocolate business

Hey Sanjana,

I would love to start a chocolate business. But before that i need to know some intricacies.. Since u hav been succesful, cud u pls share ur ideas on how to proceed? First i need to learn the art of chocolate making. So which is the best place to learn??

I am from Chennai. Waiting for ur reply...

4. gunjanbohra

gunjanbohra New IL'ite

Hey folks,

I am into Indian handicraft business, following are the steps I took:

1) First would like to tell you that I joined my family business which is well established. So to make its presence on internet I created a website. For people who want to start from scratch they have to first set up a firm by taking permission from government and if you want to export then need to take export license as well.

2) Post your adds on marketing website and get involved in public forums (be very careful of fake people, this is very risky and need to be dealt carefully: especially international clients.)

3) Get your business verified and put that verification seal on your website. This helps gaining customer confidence. Also, don't forget to include your company public information on your website.

4) While dealing with customer queries get the full details about the client to know them better, this also helps in saving your time for genuine buyers.

Hope this helps, also would like to involve interested people in my business on commission basis or buyers interested in my products to start their business. As being a manufacturer, price will be of dealer. You can find details on IL directory.

Regards,
    Gunjan