1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Guests and Pests

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Nivediji,

You know, i will hire out Tuffy to u for 50/- a day,i think that is reasonable , na ?

Good account of the guests.But one tuffy is enough to put the fear of God in everyone.HAHA.Thanks and regards.kamal

And that was a good one, the last line, some look good when they come, and some when they go.

Shanti,

You too can be lucky.I can courier u Tuffy to Chennai, what say ?HAHA.Regards.kamal

Jananiji,

Nice account.I will give u an idea.I had a friend who used to borrow my car, screw up my petrol,and return it dirty.

One day i asked my brother, what to do.He told me tell hjim take the car, but the brakes are weak, so just drive carefully.they guy did not take my car, thank God, and has never asked me ever for one.Try this sometimes , with a very straight face,and 50% chances the guest will not risk his life in yr car.:)

thanks and regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Aishuji,

Thanks for yr nice comments.Regards.kamal

Rajmiji,

Glad it brought a luagh from u.Keep smiling always.Regards.kamal

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dearm Kamalji,

That was good.... When we were kids, we never used to have guest...So, I used to wonder how it will be when we have guests....

I got married and I was working in Coonoor... My cousin bro/sis.... came to Coonoor... They ar our first guest.... after marriage.... I went to the station and picked them up.... we came home.... settled.... Then asked casually... how come you all are here... because i am below their standards... and over and above inter caste love marriage... The reason they gave is that they dont want to attend another cousins marriage.... so they thought this is better than that.... Me & my wife were looking at each other... Then did the ritual of taking them to mudumalai, Ooty etc....

Then I had a big family as guest....My friends uncles and their families...I dont even know them... and they have never ever met me.... I was on my official visit....Since my wife was all alone, i took her also with me.... These people have come and right royally approached the office and got into the house, as my house is next to my workplace...and had agood stay.... We came very lat at 10.30 in the night... My office boy was running around, asked him what... then he told me that you have guest and they need curd for their kid..It will take quite a long time for curd to form because of the cold.... I was shocked and then went and met them for the first and the last time in my life....I still used to pull my friend for that....

So..... this is my greatest experience with my guests...... hahahahahaha....

Life is to Enjoy.......

Veda

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Lucky man,u were blessed with good guests.You want me to send u some.I have plenty spare guests,and some pests.

Let me know, for a bottle of scotch, they will stay for a week with u,and entertain u and /Shanti.:2thumbsup: I like to help good friends like u.Regards.kamal

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I am typing from a cybercafe now and running short of time.... I will give u a few more guests story.... Then you can help me....

Thanks for your kind gesture..... :2thumbsup:
    Veda

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

My brother is damn good at these. i take his help.

like people asking for money,

like people coming for Tsunami releif,

people asking for your car,

people coming over uninvitingly

people calling u, what are u doing day after tomorrow.

He is damn good and i take his advise.I could write a blog on that,

you can be very polite, and lie convincingly at the same time,saving yrself the agony and the visit from unwanted people.

Regards.kamal