GRT/PRINCE/TANISHQ/LALITHA/ JOY AHUKAS Which is best in gold price and quality?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BuviVishal, Dec 17, 2012.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Yesterday i went to Tanishq to pay my monthly payment and looked for chain for my dad's retirement function. Usually i am not buying the gold in Tanishq this is my first time:bonk:bonk.. 3 pown chain selected and the cost of the chain is 86k including all splitted prices like sei kuzhi, setharam etc...:hide::hide:

I was thinking that in next shop we should confirm the price and expecting other designs which is not there in tanishq.:rant. Then went to GRT there we have seen the same model of chain with the same weight and asked the price to that sales person. She told that 78k and i used my company offer then they reduced as 77k. how is it possible??:bonk:bonk

The difference of the price is too huge in both shop arount 10k. I did not get the logic behind this. Whether GRT gold is not good or Tanishq pricing more???

Tanushq having more models but their gold not that much good this is my understanding..

Similarly, i have noted when i go for gold chit payment after referring the rate in internet the rate is differed atleast 10rs for gram. That means, In internet 1gm rate is 2905 but in tanishq the rate on that day is 2911. i was asked the reason they told that we are not quote the price like other shops... bla..bla

I am wondering which one is good or bad. Anyhow here after i should buythe gold in chennai only:bonk. Kindly guide me which one is good.

1 person likes this.
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The gold price will be same in all the shops but the making charges will be different. Tanishq making charges are very high. so you might have found the difference in the price.

Secondly it is really good that you found only 10rs. difference between internet price and the price in tanishq. Usually the internet price and the price in the shop will be atleast 500 to 1000 rs. difference.

3. gowriav

gowriav Bronze IL'ite

As per My opinion tanishq wastage is always on higher side....i prefer tanishq only for their modern & unique designs compared with other shops... for me i couldnt get ring for size(very small) in anywhere but got in tanishq also with cute designs...
    Quality wise both GRT & tanishq seems same to me... i prefer GRT for heavy items like chain necklace & tanishq for small stud hanging, ring, bracelet....

4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

JMO:

Shopping at Tanishq gives me the Tata confidence though it might be slightly expensive. But it all depends finally on the choice we make and look for. I always prefer and buy at Tanishq 99%