1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Greatest Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by cheer, Mar 19, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

"With great power comes great responsibility."-Spider Man

2. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hey All,
    I dont know if this thread is only for the english movie quotes. but I would like to put some Greatest Hindi Movie quotes here :

"Haar kar jeetne wale ko Bazigar kehte hain" -SRK, Bazigar

"Zindagi mein hum sirf ek baar jeete hain, ek hi baar marte hain aur Pyar bhi ek hi baar hota hai " - SRK, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

"Hum line mein khade nahin hote. Hum jahan khade hote hain, line wahin se shuru hoti hai" - AB, Kalia

"Rishte mein to hum tumhare baap hote hain, naam hai Shehenshah " - AB, Shehenshah
    :wave

3. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Some Quotes frm Persuit of Happyness-

Avoiding the phrase “I don’t have time...”, will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will not die, but long after we are gone be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistence.

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.

Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer."

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."

"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become."

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Love is small part it is not whole life , love is not only giving love is that I can sacrifice my love n meet my girl to the person she likes.

It is from the movie DISCO telugu

As dailouge telugu lo " prema life lo chinna partey kani preme life kadu. Prema evadamey kadu thayagam cheyali menu naa preyasi koru kunna vaditho kaluputhanu.

1 person likes this.
  5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

good thread... does it have to be English??

Doesnt quotes like
    "Kadal vathidhaan karuvaadu thinganumnaa,
    Kudal vathi kokku sethudum"

count??:idea