1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gravity, Magnetism And I

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

You are extremely capable of spinning a humorous snippet out of your pain and suffering. If @kkrish has an affinity to see from the spacecraft of the planet earth raising , the earth has natural love to have a closer look at you, it seems. Like Museums having a board, "Please don't touch", have you tried having signs, "Extreme fall risk" written up in person so that earth will have some sympathy towards you?

I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    satchitananda and kkrish like this.
  2. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,
    Newton found Law of Gravity based on apple falling from a tree. You framed another law from little prickly wounds!
    Yes... Bigger wounds we are prepared but these small small wounds want their presence felt.
    Balancing act in Hyderabad also between pavements and a step on the road..... do not understand whether to step on pavement which is more than a feet high and on road and we do not know about the bike which comes from the road to patchy soil in between the road and pavement. Hope you can visualise what i am writing.
    Hope you would get well soon and take care.
    Syamala

satchitananda likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Geeta, am delighted to have you as a volunteer. Waiting for sponsors too. :) Maybe we can get BBMP to sponsor the project.

shravs3 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. satchitananda

No issues Kamala. When life give you lemons make lemonade. So when life gives me a chance, I try to get a good laugh out of it and am glad you liked the snippet. So this is a normal phenomenon - patta kaaley padum - though I would really like to know why. Till I find out, I shall stay content throwing brickbats at BBMP every possible opportunity! :p

5. satchitananda

I don't know about the 'extreme fall risk' board, Viswa. But certainly there is a board on my forehead (invisible to me in the mirror) which says 'aa bail mujhe maar' or 'I am stupid' (which only autorickshaw wallahs can see and demand Rs. 300/- fare for a 7 kms ride!!!)

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. satchitananda

Absolutely, Shyamala! We send up rockets with 108 satellites, but we are still incapable of making proper roads and user friendly pavements. So I can very well understand what you are describing.

7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Uh oh Satchi! Try to stay vertical! :facepalm:

I hope your ankles heal soon. :worried:

satchitananda likes this.
  8. satchitananda

Amica, am seriously considering changing my surname to Ms. Adave (Adave is a Marathi word which means horizontal). :)

Gauri03 and Amica like this.