1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Parents are Simply Grand Parents!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sarajara, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi
    very truely written down. each line is so correctly inclined to our grandparents. they are simply grand in all the occasions. till date in my life, m brought up by my grandparents.....! thanx for writting a nice write up for our thatha-patti.....let god keep them healthy always......:):):)

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the feed back archanaa!

Many thanks for the information on the Grandparents day as well:)

That was a news to me and i hope is the same for many who view this thread :)

3. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Yes WFT!

I could really see that every day when my MIL runs behind my DD to feed her or when my mom tries to be a really an action packed superwoman when am there in my native for a visit!

She doesnt let me do a single small work yet is able to do lots of work and special delicacies for my DD and spend time with her at the same time!

4. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for dropping by Mindi :)

Yes I was also the first grand daughter and you can relate the telegu film "thathiya" to my Granddad!

I was simply spoilt by his blind affection and was pampered all the time by all the 10 members in the family!

My grandad was there only till i was four but i still do remember his face and remember him carrying me to the field, me sitting on his lap or even his scoldings at times when i refuse to have my food.

Scientifically its impossible to remember happenings before age of 5 yr. But i feel that only my Grandfagthers love had made me remember all that! and i could remember only those things related to my Grandfather which happened before i was 5 yrs.

5. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the encourangement Pavithra :)

Yes God Bless Grand Parents! Its a blessing in disguise for us also.

Life's would not be meaningful or sensible sans them.