Got a job, but screwed it

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by rose04, Apr 11, 2008.

1. rose04

rose04 New IL'ite

Dear ladies,

I got a job, after 3 months of hard work attending interviews finally i was happy that i got the job ina bank, the salary was ok, but i was happy that finally iam starting my career in US, but the worst part was that i had a written test at the end of the training & it was so easy but so stupid of me, that i didn't go prepared & there i screwed it......... The money was so important for my family, but i don't know how much i regret this . Feeling do bad & low.........

2. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,

When we make mistake we can also learn from it.Making mistake is not a sin, but choosing to not to learn from the mistake could be........
    I am sure, you will get a job soon...
    And look at the bright side, you would be more confident at the next interview, and would know what to expect.
    So don´t feel so bad,and look out of the window, there may be umpteen opportunities waiting for you.

Take care,
    Yamuna.

3. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hi rose...
    sry abt ur last interview...
    dnt worry yaar... tht bank is unlucky to share ur part of wrks...
    still there are many bank, and various industries....u can get in...
    never let urself down feelin tht u made a blunder...but thank god since he's the one gonna land u in a better place of ur kind... fulfilling ur expectations...
    "ALL THE VERY BEST"
    sure u'll
    cheers..!!!:)
    ashu

4. hopeforgood

hopeforgood New IL'ite

Rose

might be you have a better opportunity waiting for you..so think on the bright side...and start working on the mistakes you made in the written test...start preparing and collecting more information related to hte job you want to work on...search in google...look at any online sites which provide info on how they hire people in that industry...what skills they need ? what exam questions they have asked etc...good luck..hard work always pays back...beleive in that...