1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, right and Center...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SharanyaD, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

pad mam ,

:eek:mg:...how come you are bringing in such a great news & gossips?

really very interesting! keep posting.

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Krithika/Grace.. Hehe..Thanks... oru ponnooda manasu oru ponnukku thaan theriyum proverb work out aaiyduche.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pad.. engayoo poiteengo poonga.. WE WANT MORE JUCIY GOSSIPS... keep it coming...

supriya... I saw that married pair recently in a function coverage. Seems to be so lovey-dovey - actingoo?? hmm.. paarkalaam...

3. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Padmini Mami,

Appadi... enna pa nadakkaradhu ? Ore muchula padichen ippo thaan ... We are enjoying your style in sharing the gossips too !!
    Ungal sevai... engalukku thevai !!

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Padmini amma,

where are you?? missing juicy news from you LOL...

Nands,

Anytime yaar.... i remember once me and my friend from college days went to meet A.swamy (he was handsome then... soon after Roja). My friend said he was a distant relative but no chance; we couldn't get in... whenever i think of our 'arrangements' to meet him i laugh heartily... such thrills in life do give pleasure:) I haven't seen any of Prasanna's movies but my brother raved about his performance in Anjathey. I recently watched his interview in Coffee with Anu.. i thought he was very neat.. no banda but immensely talented.

Latha

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Here comes the juicy news about the new faces.
    Vikatan talkies asked Mr Anandhnarayan, to produce a movie for them under the name "Valmiki"

Anandh had two babes in the movie but has lost his heart to Devika - one of the babe.
    Even though both are busy denying the news about their love - date, both are found smiling at each other differently.
    Soon, Kollywood loose Devika to Anandh.Before the movie realesed,their love blossemed .hahaha
    Actress Karthika who remained jobless and accepted to do ‘Dindukkal Sarathy’ pairing with Karunas is married to US based man named Merin Mathew.
    Asin aimed a come back to kollywood through Vijay's 50th movie but Vijay never cared about this babe.
    With no other option, Asin came to Chennai and called upon all the reporters and gave a very big 'Kozhi Briyani' party and requested them to write some thing great about her. To be noted is that many reported after the party gave articles saying that she is busy-o-busy in hindi.
    Asin here by declares that she is ready to accept Tamil movies even for lower salary, provided, the movie has a strong story.

Poor Asin. after " Gahjini" raised her salary to skyhigh!!!!!
    Ippa with love
    pad

6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Nandhu,

Thanks for opening such an interesting thread. I missed it all these day :bonk, will be a regular comer here from now on. yaarukku thaan gossip pidikkaathu.

Pad mam............
    You are so great. What a big volume of gossips. It was like reading 10 to 15 top magazines gossip column. :thumbsup

Prasanna & Sneha.............Vow........they look super cool. Must be a marketing gimmick. Just watched few of the scenes from Achamundu achamundu, it's nice. Looking forward to watch the movie.

Kadhal sandya & santhanu & pritvhi......yuck. I think she will not suit anyone expect Bharat :crazy. I never heard about prithivi's play boy side. really :thumbsdown, that's so bad. He always portraits a nice, simple, decent boy look. Sibi with Miss India Int'l.............nae.....I don't think so.

Now my 2 cents.....
    Sruti hassan & Imran khan (Aamir's nephew) are childhood friends. It seems they know each other since 10 years old. Imran suggested shruti as the heroine for their upcoming movie LUCK. She has also done a bikini scene as well in the movie. I wish they hook up each other :crazy, what a nice pair.:cheers

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Latha,

A.Swamy after roja might be mindblowing ;) I agree.. but prasanna is not in that level yet, so paarkalaamnu me thinks :) I have never seen his movies either. Anjathey for narain I saw. He did his best I agree...:thumbsup:thumbsup

Pad, engayoo poiteengo... new comers gossip'a ippo ;-)...Asin, I thought has few hindi movies in her kitty I thought, no? hmm.. may be with his continous flops, vijay might consider her - she was the heroine in his last successful flick right? - Gilli.

Aabhi... yes yes :cheers:cheers

Sruthi and Imran.. hmm would be really interesting.. let's see ;-)

8. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Nandhu,
    What a thread, yaar!
    Kungumam, Kumudham padipathu pola irukku.:coffee
    Krithika sonnadhu pol neenga oru great thread starter thaan.

9. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Trisha was his heroine in Gilli . The one with Asin was 'Pokkiri'.

10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Suda suda sedhi sonnaaldhan nimmadhi. can not wait till to morrow.Here is the gossip.Now the latest buzzes in print mediums of Tamil cinema is that of gossips relating Trisha and Mahesh Babu. Trisha seems to be remaining cool with these stuffs for she is more used to this.
    She wants to be in gossips. you know who Trisha. the latest is
    Trisha and Dhanush were signed up to play the lead roles in the film titled Aadukalam. This film was produced by Kathiresan who had produced the Dhanush starrer Polladhavan.Aadukalam’s shooting began as planned as couple of months ago, but for reasons unknown the shooting was stalled. After a mere 3-day shooting, there was no news about this venture.Meanwhile, with Trisha bagging a prestigious Bollywood flick opposite Akshay Kumar, the lady is said have decided to pull out of Aadukalam. Sources close to Trisha say that the producer of Aadukalam has wasted her call sheet and actress has no dates to offer for this venture in the near future. Edhu unmai, edhu poi andha kadavulukke vellichcham.
    with love
    pad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.