1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, right and Center...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SharanyaD, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Pad....

:shock: :crazy:drowning:thumbsup:omg::shaking::roll: Witsend

ivaloo nadanthu irukkaa... Oh my...

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

<!-- Start SubmitArticlePanel --><!-- End SubmitArticlePanel --> <!-- Start EditArticlePanel --><!-- End EditArticlePanel --> <!-- Start ArticleAuthPanel --><!-- End ArticleAuthPanel --> <!-- Start AddPagePanel --><!-- End AddPagePanel --> <!-- Start SubmitCommentPanel --><!-- End SubmitCommentPanel --> <!-- Start ArticleFavouritesPanel --><!-- End ArticleFavouritesPanel --> <!-- Start ViewArticlesPanel --><!-- End ViewArticlesPanel --> <!-- Start ViewArticlePanel --><!-- Begin BreadCrumb --> j

<!-- The Adsense will automatically be inserted half way through the content. Applies for both Side and Middle options. --> [​IMG]
    In our Indian culture Marriage one of the biggest milestone for us…. Most of the Tamil movie climaxes ending with marriage scene, since we are consider marriage is one of the main positive events in our life. Celebrities are also facing the problem to settle in married life…only difference is celebrities’ marriage and their struggling for that is being made as sensational news.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Meera jasmine the national award winner had more marriage rumors in last year. At last these rumors are come to end when she agreed that she has affair with Mandolin Rajesh. There is rumor that both are living together. Their marriage not happened yet. But before it happens now it is under fire...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Meera Jasmine acts as heroine with Prashanth in Malaiyur Mambattiyan. The young Tamil actor Prashanth got divorce recently from her wife Grihalakshmi. There is rumors spreading in industry that Prashanth and Meera jasmine love each other and they would go for marriage soon.How is it?
    with love
    pad

4. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Nandhu,

Enjoyable and interesting thread started by you! We can give the title "Best Thread Starter" to you! :) Ok?

Right from Virtual Feast, VF Comments, What are you humming today, what are you reading now...etc..!! Great going Nandhu..:thumbsup

Coming to this ...It was really hilarious and informative (?) to read the whole thread from the begining! :biglaugh

Amma,

Besh Besh, I really wonder where you get all the news. Most of them, I've already heard/read from different sites etc.

But the news about Dhanush being abusive is really new to me!! From what we perceive, Aishwarya is not the type to bear this and definitely not when she has the support of her dad, the superstar!! It must surely be the other way round!:idea

The news about Prithiviraj (Mozhi actor) is true. He is supposed to be a total flirt and tries to get cozy with all his heroines. The only actress who escaped this is Jyothika, since she was engaged with Surya at that time.

What else ladies? Will peep into this thread often!!:hiya

Ciao

5. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Padmini Aunty,

Engeyo Poiteenga ....... !! :)

I had read about the Aishwarya-Dhanush marriage that it was NOT favored by Rajinikanth at all !!! It seems he wanted Aishwarya to marry a close family friend's son settled in US & was vehemently against Dhanush being the son-in-law.
    Apparently his wife Lata supported her daughter.
    That was the reason, to stop Rajini from preventing the wedding, Dhanush called for a press conference & announced openly that he is going to marry her ... when Rajinikanth was not in town !!!

This thread is making us :spin ... don't know which news is real & which is just fodder to keep the mill running !!!

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear jithiks,
    so happy to see you here after along time. edho ennalanadhu, therinjadhai pagirdhu(parappu)karen. so glad that you enjoyed. will appear with more juicy stuff.
    with love
    pad

7. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Very interesting discussion..What i read was,there is tiff between Danush's brother selvaragavan and his wife sonia agarwal after selva got cosy with Reema sen during the shoot of aayirathil oruvan in a forest..

8. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Supriya,

I had read it was an actress called Andrea who Selvaraghavan had 'interest' in ..... and Sonia has apparently even slapped her , right there on the sets !!! :shock:

9. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Completely agree ...:yes:... Nandshyam has the knack of knowing the reader's pulse !!

10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Grace,
    I had deciphered the names from a gossip book.So may be its Andrea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.