1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, right and Center...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SharanyaD, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Sandhya - Someone who I desperately hate!

Prithvi - Acho! He has been my eye candy! I am sure he is unmarried. Added trivia. His brother has married a lady who acts in Kolangal - the Menaka woman! And whts abt prithvi-meera?

Nayan - P.Deva - Stale by now! They are everywhere, and the damsel is enjoying all the attention.

Charanya - Bagyaraj's daughter was my college senior. Heard the same rumour as well!

Is gopika really coming back??? God!

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Vaanga vaanga..

Very true.. Hope it's all just a rumor and he is sticking with his family during this terrible time. Paarkalaam :)

ditto...
    Menaka.. theriyalai.. Prithvi meera.. ithu enna puthu kathai...:hide:

Hope for our sake, No.:biglaugh

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Nandhu,

Gossip me nay....

enda meera:crazy.. if it is meera jasmine then i think she had tied the knot with mandolin srinivas's brother ramesh?? last music season???

I don't follow the titbits on tv..most of the channels have a dedicated eq section...maybe i will get my fill here itself..:thumbsup..

4. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

gopika is back. she is acting in a malayalam movie with dilip and has a tamil in her line up too.

prithvi has been linked to most of the heroines he acts with. think he has eyes for trouble.

heard prabhudeva and nayan marriage pics were published in some magazine. did anybody see it?

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear ladies,
    the prithviraj mentioned is "babloo" serial actor.this Prithviraj is unmarried but he is a pucca play boy. connected with the ladies he is acting. Saranya went to the point of commiting suicide because of her immense love for this man.
    Meera jasmine broke her relationship with Rajesh due to the advice of her P.A. now another news.
    Lakshmi Rai who serve Prakash Rai as a girlfriend during his foreign trips has very closeness with cricket player Dhoni.
    <!-- D E T A I L P I C T U R E E N D S H E R E --> Sunaina, who is always pairing with Nakul, chased away her mother from spot and its the news of the entire Kollywood.Sunaina's mother was found peeping between the screens and rooms when Sunaina wanted to spend her time with Nakul and that angered Sunaina.
    As Sunaina's mother is not with her now, Sunaina is freely spending her time with Nakul.
    with love
    pad

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Enna ippadi thappana pazhakkam ellam ;) Seekaram we should hear.. Gossip.. me..yay !!! from you :biglaugh:biglaugh
    Pad solra mathiri, she did not marry him finally me too thinks.

:mrgreen:

but chennaivaasi.. neenga thaan update pananum engalai.. seekarum seekarum :)

Oh noooo..

:shock: me want to seeeeeeeeeee... enna freesia.. ivaloo suda suda gossip, but magazine name you cannot find out... :spin

Pad.. engayoo poiteenga poonga.. Shuper o Shuper..

2 movies together next to next.. ofcourse the RM (rumor mill) for these 2 will be working overtime .. :biglaugh

Cha, prithivi pathi ippadi soliteengalee... I thought he was a real time hero as well.. not a zero.. :hide:

7. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

nandhu, EX self-dappa va vida Prabhu evlo paravala.Atleast he is humble. Aana, son death appo ippadi tevaya?
    ( Konjam late reply , sorry :p )

Padmini ma, super gossip :thumbsup
    But koffee with anu episode la, Prithvi was genuine. Saranya was talking about Prithvi. Youtube - Coffee with anu
    hmm, yaaru manasula yaaru irukangane teriyalaye :spin

8. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Nitin Satya in love with Shriya Saran????????????
    He is the anti hero of Satham podathe, she the Sivaji woman!!!!!!!

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Padu,
    Sneha has made all her mollah form Saravna ads and the man behind the name, so nothing new if Priyamani takes Vishal for a ride.

Earlier Nayan was gifted a merc by Chiranjeevi for entertaining him.
    Trisha too added to her bank account, thanks to Chiru!

10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Sibiraj, who has just now entered wedlock is now engaged developing illicit relationship with Miss India International - Priyanka Sha!
    Kanal Kannan who tried his luck as a hero in a movie 'Satrumun Kidaitha Thagaval' having Ammuvaagiya Naan girl Bharathi as his pair was busy spending all his earning for this girl as something was 'Pathikitchu' between them.
    Anushka, the babe pairing with Vijay in his Vettaikaaran has a very special 'Kavanippu' from Vijay for some undisclosed reasons.Will meet with some more . until then this is pad saying bye!!!!
    with love
    pad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.