1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, right and Center...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SharanyaD, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Shilpa Shetty is not one lady to be disturbed by threats. The actress, who had acquired a posh club in Mumbai and renamed it as Royalty, has been threatened because the club is in a residential area.

Shilpa, however, says that she has the best security personnel to counter any attack. She adds that all her security personnel have undergone commando training to face any attack that may be aimed at the property or the guests of the club. Shilpa says that her utmost priority is the safety of her guests and she has planned it in detail.
    with love
    pad

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

The Karthi-Tamannah starrer Paiyaa will be released in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. Karthi’s star status in Andhra went several notches up with Yuganikki Okkadhu, the dubbed version of Aayirathil Oruvan.

Paiyya’s director Lingusamy has decided to have the film released in Telugu to cash in on Karthi and Tamannah’s star status there. While 350 prints in Tamil are being planned, the Telugu version will have 150 prints.

Paiyya is produced by Lingusamy’s home production Tirupathi Brothers.
    with love
    pad

jasmine25 likes this.
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr><td class="tamil-movies-content" valign="top" width="295">Director Thiru rues that his Azhagana Ponnuthan turned out to be a damp squib due to Namitha. Thiru said that Namitha refused to star in the film after several scenes in the film were canned. When he filed a complaint at the Producers’ Council, it was decided that Namitha should complete the film.

However, the actress refused to accord full co-operation. Thiru says that he had to modify the story and the climax due Namitha’s indifferent behavior. He adds that Namitha was responsible for the huge losses that the producer of Azhagana Ponnuthan had incurred. According to Thiru, the climax was not what he had in mind and film was cut short by 20 minutes.
    with love
    pad
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

4. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

On Wednesday morning disaster struck on the sets of Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan when the leading lady Katrina Kaif collapsed just before shooting for a very important scene was supposed to start.

While Katrina remained unavailable for comment, reliable reports from the location at Malshej Ghat say the incident happened when the actor was getting ready for the day.

“She had barely finished makeup and walked on to the location, greeted her co-star Akshay Kumar and director Farah Khan when she collapsed in a heap...just like that!”

For the next three hours, panic prevailed on location.

Says the source, “No one knew quite what to do since the medical facilities in Malshej were hardly adequate. Akshay quickly called up Mumbai and a doctor was rushed to Malshej. By the time he arrived, Katrina was feeling better, though weak. Farah suggested they cancel her shooting for the day, but Katrina insisted on shooting in the second-half of the day’s schedule.”

The reason given by the doctor for her sudden collapse was exertion and lack of sleep. Katrina has been advised to take it easy.
    Her spokesperson confirmed the incident. “Katrina was unwell on Wednesday morning. She has been advised some rest. Of late she has been going through tremendous work stress travelling in and out of Mumbai.”

5. shubhasiddharth

Life inflicted one blow after another on Hrithik Roshan’s older sister Sunaina, but she braved her way through a failed marriage, single parenthood, a broken engagement and cancer.

Though things are looking up for her again, life is still not hunky-dory. Her recent secret marriage resulted in her losing out on the support of her parents and brother with whom she had been staying for nearly ten years after her first marriage ended.

Since the past few weeks, there were rumours in the industry that Rakesh Roshan’s daughter had secretly remarried. When we called her last week, Sunaina dismissed it as a preposterous rumour. However, Sunaina called us up yesterday to spill the beans that she has indeed tied the knot with Mohan Nagar, who is in the construction business.

Sunaina is no longer staying with her father at the Roshans’ Juhu residence, Palazzio. “We decided to get married three months ago (December 2009). Mohan and I stay at Lokhandwala, Andheri now,” says Sunaina.

Sunaina and Mohan had been dating for six months before they legalised their relationship. “We got married on January 20 in a temple and then registered our marriage in court,” Mohan Nagar told Mumbai Mirror.

Recalling his dating period with Sunaina, Mohan says, “We met on a flight and got talking. After that, we kept in touch”. The rest, as they say, is history. However, the Roshans have clearly expressed their displeasure at Sunaina’s decision, to which Sunaina says hopefully, “They’ll come around in the next few months. I will convince them.” Sunaina, who is the co-producer of her father’s forthcoming film Kites, has also stopped working on the film due to the strain within the family. ommenting further on her secret marriage, she adds, “I am very happy with Mohan as he is a fantastic guy. When we fell in love, we just knew that we had to get married. There is nothing about him that I don’t like.”

Sunaina was earlier married to Ashish Soni, who is now married to telly actress-anchor Shonali Malhotra. Sunaina and Ashish were married for eight years and parted ways in 2000. They have a 13-year-old daughter who stays with Ashish and Shonali. In 2005, Sunaina was engaged to US-based Nick Udaysingh but the engagement did not culminate in marriage.

This is Mohan’s second marriage too. “I was born and brought up in Mumbai. I had migrated to Canada but am now settled in India. I was married earlier but that marriage ended in divorce,” says Mohan. Though Sunaina had said that her family was livid, dad Rakesh Roshan was rather cool about it. “I am happy if she is happy,” he said.

6. shubhasiddharth

Amitabh Bachchan has agreed to be the brand ambassador of Kerala.

"The Kerela government sent me a letter asking me to be their brand ambassador to promote tourism. I have accepted that and (am) now waiting for their response," Amitabh told reporters here Friday.

He was speaking at a meeting organised to inaugurate the voting for 2010 International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.

7. shubhasiddharth

Actor Abhishek Bachchan is miffed with a certain section of the media for contemplating and wrongly reporting about some personal issues regarding his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. But apart from that that actor seems to be in a good mood, including his winning the Golden Kela Award (on the lines of Hollywood Razzies) for the worst accent (Delhi 6).

Now never mind that, as the world speculates about Ash’s pregnancy, Abhishek urges everyone to please stop! He had told us, “When I become a father, it’s obviously going to be a happy day. When I get to know I am going to become a father that will be momentous as well. But it’s funny how the world keeps speculating about a lady’s pregnancy. Pregnancy is not an easy thing to hide, you know, guys!”

When the actor was asked if he is indeed planning to go the family way, he was quick to say, “We don’t believe in planning such things. When God wills and the time is right, it’ll all happen!”

8. shubhasiddharth

பாடிகார்டு படத்தின் தமிழ் ரீமேக்கில் விஜய் க்கு ஜோடியாக அசின் நடிப்பது தெரிந்த செய்தி. இந்தப் படத்தில் அசினுக்கு வழங்கப்படும் சம்பளம்தான் இப்போது லேட்டஸ்ட் ஹாட்.

இந்தியில் மார்க்கெட் போனாலும், கெத்தை விட்டுக் கொடுக்காத அசின் இரண்டு கோடி ரூபாய் சம்பளம் வேண்டும் என்று பிடிவாதமாக இருந்தாராம்.

வேறு நடிகைகளை தேட தயாரிப்பாளர் முடிவு செய்த போது, விஜய் தலையிட்டு, அசின் கேட்கும் சம்பளத்தை கொடுத்து விடுங்கள் என்று கூறிவிட்டதாகத் தெரிகிறது.

சிவகாசி, போக்கிரி என ஹிட் படங்களின் ஜோடி அசின் என்பதால், அந்த ராசி தொடரட்டும் என்று அதே சம்பளத்தை தர தயாரிப்பாளரும் ஒப்புக் கொண்டதாகத் தெரிகிறது.

மேலும் 3 இடியட்ஸின் தமிழ் ரீமேக்கிலும் அசின் நடிப்பார் என்று கூறப்படுகிறது.

சமீபத்தில் சென்னை வந்திருந்த அசின், பாடிகார்டு ரீமேக் தொடர்பாக அதன் இயக்குநர் மற்றும் ஹீரோவை சந்தித்துப் பேசிவிட்டுச் சென்றதாகக் கூறப்படுகிறது.

9. shubhasiddharth

Ghajini fame Tamil director AR Murugadoss has roped in Shruti Haasan for his next film.

This will be Shruti's first full-fledged role in a Tamil moive after a cameo in her father Kamal Haasan's Hey Ram, which was released in 2000 both in Hindi and Tamil.

Also starring in the movie is south superstar Suriya. Produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin, the movie will go on the floors in April.

10. shubhasiddharth

When a lot of south Indian actresses are craving for an opportunity to star in a Bollywood film, Padmapriya got the offer without much ado. The lady says that she was never eager to star in a Hindi film as like many of her contemporaries but the opportunity to star in Striker came by luckily. She says that Siddharth was instrumental in getting her to sign up Striker.

The actor reportedly discussed with the director of the film on how Padmapriya would fit in the role. Heeding to Siddharth’s request, Padmapriya was offered the role. Speaking about Siddharth, Padmapriya says that he is one actor that does not believe in professional rivalry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.