Google Drive Docs/Spreadsheets opening BLANK

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Saisakthi, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sisters,

Using Google Documents/ Spread sheets file for sharing with colleagues and also in Spiritual forum in IL for Saisatcharitra Parayan.

Since last Thursday any file on "My Drive or Shared" opens to BLANK PAGE... :hide: any clue how to retrieve, will be of great help to me :), Thanks in advance

Technically I have no knowledge, as I belong to the days of education when no computers were there and have learnt usage by experience..

Note: Some of my shared people are able to open my file and work too who are across Indian borders.

2. NanditaSri

NanditaSri Silver IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi,

Which internet browser are you using? I have heard of such problems with Chrome. Try using a different browser and that might work.

3. SaRe1

SaRe1 Gold IL'ite

1. Try and use a different browser as suggested in the previous post or if the browser you are using is your fav try and find the options in the browser settings called cookies and clear all the cookies stored.

BTW @NanditaSri I am using Chrome and never found a problem to access G-Drive.

2. Try to access your G-Drive using a different device. (For Ex. If you are using your home PC currently then try using a different laptop or a Smartphone with a good 3G connection.)

Hope this helps:)