1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Tamil serial choices to watch

Discussion in 'TV' started by pattumom, Aug 24, 2012.

1. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

einthusan for dvd quality Tamil and hindi movies, abcmalaylam for Malayalam movies. You can subscribe 'vijay' TV in youtube and watch all TV serials they have.

2. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

Anyone watching tamil serials?

I watch azhagi , thendral and nadaswaram. Due to tight work schedule , I only manage to watch serials on my way back home in my tablet(journey takes almost 2 hours due to traffic jam). And most of the time I forward the crying scenes :) (thank god for the forward key!)

Azhagi is ok ....apart from constant trouble faced by the main character.
    Thendral....getting ridiculous. The main actor Deepak is missing most of the time and Thulasi is in jail. I wonder what happened to the family oriented drama! Everyone is backstabbing everyone in this drama! And charu didn't die despite jumping down from the balcony/roof...silly that she did not suffer any broken bones. Only happens in tamil serial.
    Nadaswaram......still watchable.

So...how about you guys...any interesting serials? how about lousy serials?:lol:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Its a pain to watch Saravanan Meenakshi , the lady , AValum ava hair style um .

4. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

yes nalave ela.. old one pathutu irundhan now, only promo i watch as they put it in breaks.. sreeja was so good for that role.. now its like they try to imitate.. that irfan who plays saravanan is a canada return, can't he tell mennakshi, unlike senthil he pronounces meenachi.. kodumai...

5. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Antha Irfan Oru Kodumai . Athukku upram Super Singer kooda bore . Eppo paaru crying , feelings , sentiment nu .

7.30 : Thayumanavan
    8:00 : Theivam thantha Veedu

I watch only these 2 in TV in weekdays .

Weekends la as usual , award show ,Jodi number 1 nu Odidum :)

6. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

yes TRP kaga sogamana story oda they start.. behind every success there is pain hardwork etha oru kids show la potu aluga vera alarum..:eek:mg:..

Mahabharatham is the one worth and thayumanavan good at times boring...

7. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

I followed mundanei mudichi serial but stopped watching after prema character keep causing trouble to the main characters. Totally absurd and waste of time watching this serial. Why would a human bring humiliation and even dare to kill for a stupid reason. That prema character doesn't have a life other than causing misery to others. Ridiculous !!!

The eldest sister of kavitha disappeared for good . She was meant to be the main character but as usual poor story line and useless director messed up the entire story!

Deivamagal is another stupid serial. What is so devine about sathya's character other than crying all the time and getting slaps from her husband. Should change the title to alugira magal! (crying daughter). Luckily I stopped watching this serial as well.

1 person likes this.
  8. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

There are youtube channels for most of the tamil channels and serials are uploaded the following day. Watch all serials and continue with any you like.

My nectar could be your poison.

Happy TV watching.

The only ones I watch are Mahabharath on Vijay and Natchathira Jannal on Puthuyugam TV ( both on youtube )

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  9. Kruthisree

Kruthisree Senior IL'ite

I watch Mahabarath, Deivam Thantha Veedu. Even the second one I skip at times. Saravanan Meenakshi is drawliing as many mentioned. But you need to watch all recommended serials once and then decide if you want to continue watching them.

10. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hindi serial diya aur bathi hum now En kanavan En thozan in Vijay TV excellent script writer.. Must watch serial with very minimal boredom or crying.. Superb story line where women, family, in laws, friends, duty, every aspect is touched.. nama Tamil script writers eppa pa apadi oru serial adupinga.. This serial is aired for more than 2years with different scripts each week... Husband lam pakanum then they will know how that character in the serial respects wife, motivate her to achieve the dream at same time he obeys his mother....