Good Tailors in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by ramya_psk, Dec 26, 2006.

1. sgayathrii

sgayathrii New IL'ite

Re: Bangles

Nice to see some replies for bangles... Very happy:welcome

Viji - Thanks for your reply... I am have that woonden bangle stand at my home. But since bangles become dirty if I am hanging them in that stand. Now I have bought bangle box which is in a closed form... inside the bangle box you can find rows to hang them. I feel that will be a better way to store them. You can also try one like that.

Anitha - Happy to knew that you also love to put matching bangles. I usually buy them by taking my dresses along with me. I buy them in renganadhan street. Don't worry how to go into that crowded street. If you come from mambalam station into renganadhan street, you can find this shop easily. The shop name is "Gnanam". Fourth shop... They will arrange bangles for you based on your dress colour. Very good customer service. Go and visit.. Or else tell me when you are going, if I am free I will come for you......

take care
    bye
    Gayathri:wave

2. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Re: Bangles

Hi gayathri,

thank u so much for ur info. Let me first try out for that shop if i didn't get it, i will take u with me. Thanks for ur offer.

so nice of u.

3. rama_mani

rama_mani Silver IL'ite

Re: Good Tailors

Hi Aiysha,

I was also from Tambaram. I don't know where this Jeans park at Tambaram and is that Basha tailor is having any shop at Tambaram. You know the shops name.

Pls let me know where his shop and address, tel no etc.

Regards

ramamani

4. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi

Me too wanna know abt any good tailor in and around ashok nagar/kk nagar/tnagar/mambalam ?? Help, Ladies

Luv

Ridge

5. gemini_20

gemini_20 New IL'ite

hi friends,
    thanks for passing on the information.do they 've ladies for taking measurements.plz do let me know.
    bye.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramamani, No Mr. Basha doesnot have a separate shop. The Jeans Park is just opposite to National theatre near the TGP Kalyana Mandapam in the Rajaji Road. Just give me some more time to fish out the phone numbers. Infact I have asked my mom also for that. Once I get, will post it here. As always I could vouch for his cutting and stiching.

7. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Have you tried in Naidu Hall, they have good tailors and as per my Co-Sis, their stiching is also as good. Though I have not tried there.

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

If you are talking about Mr. Basha, he have one girl to take the measurement. But personally, I feel that if he takes the measurement himself the fit is quite better.

9. ambily_100

ambily_100 New IL'ite

ladies Tailor

Hi,

I am new to Chennai.Can any one let me know some good ladies tailors in Chennai, around T nagar , who will stich excellent salwar suits (chudidhars and Pattialas)??

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Re: ladies Tailor

Naidu Hall shop in the Pondy Bazaar has good tailors. Thats a place I used to frequent.