Good Prayers or habits to bring psotive energy at home- Tips please

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by aamini, Mar 31, 2014.

1. aamini

aamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:
    There are lots of problem in my house. Main is finacial problem and due to which me and my husband do not have good relation. I am helping for his business and he took so much debt. I mean i took for him as I am salaried and can get loans and credit cards. I am in the position I cannot give single pie for him because I dont have enought for paying back the loans and taking care of house hold expenses also. When I am in stress naturally I feel angry on him and he is feeling that I am overacting because he needs to depend on me.

Total scenario in house is very bad. I have no idea how to pay back the debt. I am always stressed.

Is there any good sloka CDs which is good to keep playing it for good positive energy. I am asking for CD because I am not good at chanting myself and I will definitely discontinue. Is there anything I can do as a family head lady to bring positive energy at home. I wanted to pray god for strength, stamina and peaceful mind to address this situation. I am scared because of this money issue even relation will get spoiled.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Aamini

Sairam

Don't worry situation will improve, People like you who need to come out of stress, the best way to keep yourself calm and strong is to Chant.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...as/242790-naamasmaram-or-naam-jap-2014-a.html

With your thoughts seeping in, naturally you will discontinue chanting, but again continue, slowly you mind will start chanting and keep you free of thoughts, which will help immensely to maintain positivity at home.

Also drop in your prayers at the Virtual Sai Mandhir with a link in my signature below, will keep you in prayers.

May Baba help you and improve your financial position and peace at home, Sairam

1 person likes this.