1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Malayalam Movie?????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jothi, Feb 16, 2007.

1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Priya,

Kireedam is being made in Tamil under the same name...Infact it is this movie that is attracting a lot of Ajith Fan talk these days...They all feel it is going to be a great comeback for Ajith.Let's hope that too.I personally am a fan of Ajith and Vijay..I like Vijay for his dance,no one can beat that except Prabhu deva.
    I like Ajith because he is a self-made actor.

The latest Vijay craze song-'Dole Dole thaan adikaran' from 'Pokkiri'is too good.

Ofcourse,both of them are no match for Mohanlal's acting.:clap :clap

Is Meghamalhar the one where Samyuktha Verma kills someone and lands in Jail and Biju Menon keeps visiting her in jail with his 2 kids.

2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sunitha,
    It is Madhuranombarakkattu you mentioned. Meghamalhar is a very different story from that.

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jothi,
    I had four friends in Your name..So you often reminds me of them.

to download from ccmtorrents, first you register with the site. Then they allows you to activate your account by mailing you. then go to faq.
    ..:::: [ CCM-Torrents - Connecting Mallu Peers Worldwide ] ::::..
    There are instructions have given how to download movies. At first you have to download bittorrent software. It is for free. Hope you will get instructions from this page. I downloaded bittorrent from TAMIL TORRENTS COMMUNITY . After that only I saw this site and so started downloading.
    Now a days I do not download, since here is a flood of pirated CDs. I am against buying pirated CDs , since how many days of hard work vanishes within seconds. But here my arguments will not work. The seller comes home and knock at the door. Then ?
    Mohan lal owns some restaurants here. (mohanlal's taste buds). So heard his family is staying here. Once lal himself bought his movie's pirated copy from an Irani seller! :cry:
    Hope you all will come back with the results.

4. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Seena for your help on downloading info.

Ladies,

I went to see BABA KALYANI yesterday. Well, the movie was good, but it was not upto my expectation when it comes to Lalettan's acting. I think he did a superb job in Thanmatra and Vadakumnathan. In BK he did'nt have to act much, cause it was full and full action movie and it resonated a bit of Rajinism. I mean music and visual effects took over the movie rather than Laletten's acting. There was music when he walked , when he talked , when he spoke, when he turned, when he moved. It was a bit too much for me I guess...even though I am Laletten fan...ofcourse our lalettan looked very very very good... Biju Menon has put on weight..guess Samyuktha takes good care of him.
    Overall the movie was ok.

Jothi.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    I was busy and did not log in for sometime.
    Jothi, I watched the movie Amrutham Gamaya- a very touching one.
    And it seems that Balettan was missed out. It was just very hilarious to watch it. And the song sung by Lalettan , he has got a good voice and sings well too. And Shahana, is there a charge for the download of movies or is it free? I am not much aware about the internet.
    And there are not much Mallu movies available in my area in Chennai. May be places where there is more Mallu population, there is a chance. I watch some movie when I go to Cochin. Even that is a problem, brother had gone to B;lore.
    What about Dileep movies? I enjoyed Kalyanaraman, Thilakkam, Meesamadhavan (tops), Gramaphone to name a few.And also Ishtam too.

6. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

No Varloo, there is no charge for downloading movies. Only we have to do is to upload the movie for others.

7. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sunitha

Nice to see ur reply abt the new movie of Ajith. I am also a fan of Ajith and Vijay. I watched the Pookkiri movie last week,it was an action movie and as u mentioned, some of the songs r good.

Regards
    Priya

8. adi005

adi005 New IL'ite

jothi

did u see baba kalyani its not that good so if not watched yet good for u

9. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Varloo,

I like Dileep movies. I liked Gramophone and SundaraKilladi. I loved the story of SundaraKilladi, what a diiferent story. I like Dileep's perkiness. His Kunjukoonan was also amazing. He is a good actor. His wife Manju Warrier is also an incredible actress. It is a loss to movie fans that she stopped acting after her marriage.

Jothi.

10. adi005

adi005 New IL'ite

hi guys,

i watched mr rajni kalyani yesterday it was not at all my cup of tea... only good thing was that lalettan was looking better since many of hislast films...

jothi

ill definitely watch thanmatra as i feel ur choices of movies are enjoyable:tongue but sorry for saying kalyani was good i think iam going to give mu chechi:bangcomp: ok