1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Malayalam Movie?????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jothi, Feb 16, 2007.

1. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Hi Seena,

I have seen Thoovana thumbikal, Gandhi Nagar second street...they are goodmovies too...
    Another good movie of Mohanlal is Life is Beautiful,very romantic and simple movie...beautifully made and I think he was paired with Samyuktha Varma in that...
    Thanks for the info...

Jothi.

2. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Good to know lot of you like Mallu movies.

There are very good ones in the recent past.
    Classmates, Palungu, Vasthavam, Vadakkunnathan, there is one comedy movie from Urvashi and Jayaram , couple of Padmapriya's movies like Thanmatra are really really good. Pls don't miss them..

In Chennai, Anand theatre used to play Mallu movies regularly. Now these are played rarely in one or other theatre. ANy idea abt availability of latest Mallu DVD/VCDs in Chennai?

Please keep me posted.

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    It is not Padmapriya in thanmatra. It is Meera Vasudhev.
    Padmapriya is in Kaazhcha.
    There is a mallu movies download site. CCMTorrents.
    I had done some from there.
    Like that you can search in www.googlevideo.com search for malayalam movies.
    Thanks.

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Seena,

Thank You for the correction. Its the height of seeing so many mallu movies in the recent past...:)- Got confused who acted in what...

I will try to see some from the URl mentioned. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
    Leela

5. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Its nice to see that the discussion abt the Mallu movies is getting more and more interesting. I am also a fan of Mohanlal, but have not watched any of his recent movies like Baba Kalyani, Thanmathra and Vadakkumnathan.

I too have watched his old hits like Bharatham, His higness Abdulla, Kireedam, Thoovanathumbikal, Amruthamgamaya.

Its nice to hear that Kireedam is remaked in Tamil, with THALA as the hero. Even I am also wondering whether 'thala' can come closer to Lalettan's acting. Anyway, I am also waiting for the movie.

Sunita, do u have any idea abt the movie name. I watched 'thala's recent movies like Alwar and God father.

Safa, thanks for the mallu movie download sites. Have u tried downloading from these sites? What abt the print? Do these sites have recent collections?

Regards
    Priya

6. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Hiya ladies,

It is great that this thread is alive and getting interesting. Very glad about that. I might go to see BABA KALYANI today. If I do I will definitely let you all know how it is.
    BTW, there is a theater in NY where they play mallu movies regularly. It is owned by a fellow MALLU. The theater is called mavelimovies. Anyone interested check out their website. That is where I am going tonight... check in with you all later.

snehapoorvam,
    Jothi.

7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Yeah, Priya,
    I had downloaded many movies from CCMTorrents and TAMIL TORRENTS COMMUNITY . In tamiltorrents tamil and hindi movies are of very good quality. Pls check in that sites. I watched everything in windvd , so there was not any problem. We have to upload the movies for others also.

2 people like this.
  8. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

hi all
    I too like mallu movie lot. i watched thanmatra, innale,suryagayathri,i download movie from tamilterminal.com picture is very clear.watch mallu movie enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Sofi:wave

9. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Seena

Thanks for ur immediate reply. I shall try downloading mallu movies from the website which u mentioned and will let u know.

Regards
    Priya

10. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Seena,

How do I download movies from ccmtorrents website.

thanks,
    Jothi.