Good infertility clinics in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by kalpana29, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Dhana2710

Dhana2710 New IL'ite

Just See if you can drop in Bloom Hospital , Velachery .. Me and my husband quite happy on my son's delivery.
    Kavitha Gautam is the chief consultant doctor and treat at most care.

2. ashwin1962

ashwin1962 New IL'ite

Jananam Fertility Centre,Neelankarai is not a conducive environment for a woman to undergo IVF treatment here.Would not recommend Dr.Vani.The doctor seems to have some sort of Jekyll and Hyde personality.On some of our consultations with her she would be quite friendly,amicable and charming.On other occasions she could be quite terse,curt, abrasive and dismissive.She however seems to have a volatile temper and rage.On our last day before discharge the doctor summoned us to her consultation room and shouted verbal abuse at us for no apparent reason.Very unethical for a doctor to shout at the patient,knowing that the patient is 5 weeks pregnant and should not be subjected to any form of stress or tension.Absolutely appalling behaviour by a member of the Medical Profession!!The doctor is supposed to be a healer, not angry and shout verbal abuse at the patient. Very traumatic experience for my pregnant wife.Had to cancel our departure home to Australia,the next day and postpone our departure by 5 days,since my pregnant wife was too upset to travel.The only reason we can think of for Dr.Vani's shouting verbal abuse at us is that we are from overseas(Australia).
    So BE WARY and avoid Jananam Fertility Centre,Neelankarai and Dr.Vani if you are coming from overseas for IVF treatment.All the very best and good luck at another fertility centre.