Good infertility clinics in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by kalpana29, Nov 29, 2006.

1. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I am sorry to tell that Iswarya Fertility centre had no doctors when my friend had visited. The chandralekha has opened in palani and keeps travelling between palani and chennai and in this most of the patients are not getting proper personal care. You know infertility procedure needs a proper management for through out the procedure.

Also many patients are seen by junior doctors who dont know the subject very well. Anyways my friend discontinued from there and is going to Srushti Fertility Research Centre. They are giving very high success results. Even I got it done in Srushti only. They dont take many patients in a month. They register only minimum ivf cases and are giving good personal care.

All the best.

2. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

ok divya.It was exactly opposite with my friend.. she visited srushti and GG . failed in both these places. 2 ivf done in gg , 1 in srushti. then she went to iswarya . she met dr chandralekha 1st time and she was seen by her only for all treatments. and tv scans alone were done by Dr kavitha and shanthi.

even in gg and srushti , only junior doctors see scans..

but finally she was successful in her very first attempt. success matters.

1 person likes this.
  3. lakshmimani184

lakshmimani184 New IL'ite

People should avoid going to hospitals not having a full time embryologists...

GG , Prashanth and Iswarya have full time embryologists.

but srushti doesnt have any full time embryologists there.

4. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Kala,

I thought the same thing about full time embryologists. Dr said she has full time embryologists in her hospital, but always choose different embryologists who are topping in the ART across India and UK once in 4 months. By doing this, Srushti has seen a very good success rates itseems.

Different doctors have different way of doing things. I think they are doing very good now. Among the fertility community Srushti is gaining a lot of recognition.

Anyways all the best.

5. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Malar,

Thanks for the reply. Hope you are doing good.

Dr Samundi is very famous for her expertise in IVF and good luck. I have heard from so many people who have got a positive result from Srushti. Though we need to understand IVF is only 45% successful.

Lets pray to god everyone will get their prayers answered.

All the best ladies.

6. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

I would like to suggest Dr.Kamala Selvaraj, GG Hospital,Nungambakkam.
    One of my relative went almost all fertility clinics in tamilnadu & spent so much money and didnt get any positive results. She even had checked with Dr.Jamuna,but no sucess results.They spent 3 years undergoing all sorts of test and finally she went to GG, by gods grace she is having 13 yr old boy.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

IVF depends on numerous factors. Not just limited to the ones we or any doc could know. Even though every parameters are good, something fails. Call it the time hasn't arrived to hold our own baby.
    Choose a IVF center which pays more attentions to patients, looks into the blood report & scan report numbers, change the protocol if the numbers seems alarming to something, check on the embryo quality & lab facilities. Waiting time for each doc visits, EC & ET. If possible, get a chat with those who had IVF in those centers. Know the Pros & cons and then go ahead. All these matters for a successful IVF.
    Beyond all those bad results some must have got a good result. Take it as the best time to hold their LO has came!
    All the best.

1 person likes this.
  8. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

yes vasumathi.. what you say is exactly correct.

only very few ivf centers offer very good care as well as good results..

1.Iswarya fertility center - adyar
    2.GG Hospital - Nungambakkam
    3.Prashanth - Chetpet

only these 3 are good. rest other centers are not worth.

i have a very good knowledge on how things work in many centers. from many exp of people i would suggest you go to any of these 3. GG and prashanth are crowded. Iswarya crowd will be good and waiting time will be reasonable.

these are the oldest ones in tamil nadu. each having experience of more than 10 years

9. lakshmimani184

lakshmimani184 New IL'ite

i have heard lot of bad things about srushti

sorry to say.dont go to srushti..

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

My friend had 2 frequent abortions with in 2yrs of married life. still no baby...she is staying in Ambattur. she urgently need gud doctor for her problem.

who is best gyena. in Anna nagar or Ambattur or T.nagar???