Good heavens !!! It's Hell......

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Quebec, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hey

i just wanted to disturb you all and ask why is there heaven and hell......

Let me elaborate.......

If the soul of a person comes from god only meaning we are a part of god and then we do what ever we are asked to do in this world....

That means god has sent a part of self to this world to perform a function......

And as if somebody has to die he will die on that day only not 1 second here or there........

So if A kills B that means it was B's time to die....... And A is but a medium...... And if B is not dead that means B's time has not come.........

And all our thoughts come from brain...... And brain what god wills will be germinated to do a task...... So the body is but a medium......

Also if a person commits a crime and is convicted here..... So has misrable life here as well as in hell??

Please clear my doubt whenever you have time

take care
    chow

3 people like this.

2. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Let me clear ur doubt...its true that our souls come from God...then once the soul reaches the globe, Karma starts playing its role...everyone will be tested with various problems and judgement regarding heaven or hell will be decided as per ur deed to each and every problem that u have dealt in ur life...If you handle a problem in a kind manner, or vice versa it will be noted down by God...Also, a person's nature or character is what plays a vital role in solving his/her probs...

His/her characters are decided by --1) environment in which he/she lives 2) parents 3) family line and 4) friends...Acc. to his/her character, he/she will act and acc to their act they will be paid :)

IF u do good throughout ur life, u will either go to heaven or will have a next life with better prospects...If a person was sinful and died without paying for it...His/her karma will continue in the next life and he will suffer despite of his character or nature...

2 people like this.
  3. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Environment
    parents
    family line

well out of 4 these 3 are out of control of a person......

About friends..... Well we start making friends from childhood but understand its importance till much later........

So 3/4 is already destined by god.......

1/4 when character is almost formed and base has been set....

About karma........

Well if god has once said ''do your karma and dont think about its fruit or consequence'' well then there is no basis to hold a person responsible according to karma of a person.........

And if we think carefully,

a bad or evil person is also a pure person........

This is because they also think from the heart and just do it ...... They dont think right or wrong..... Whatever comes to their mind they just do it.........

So if a person is doing according to ideas germinated in him then why is he responsible for any of his deed......

Take care
    chow

2 people like this.
  4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

God hasnt said do your Karma,he has said 'Do your duty and dont worry about the consequences'...For ex.if a person is poor,he will want to earn money to make a good living..But how does he earn??By good means or the bad means is the Karma,and earning is the duty..Here the person should know that taking a wrong path will show its true nature at some point in his life..If he doesnt realise this he suffers later..And God has given each of us brains to think what is right and what is wrong..So taking a wrong path is entirely the person's choice.God wouldnt have given us brains if he thought everything happens according to his will..Here comes God's play,he gives us brains,allows us to think,yet keeps us in control through our Karma which people say good times/bad times in astrological terms..

And you dont have to think so much about heaven or hell,or if people will suffer both on earth and in hell..to avoid all these confusions,God has simply said 'Do your duty and leave the rest'..Hope you dont raise more doubts:hide:,i have just told what i know and heard..:)

4 people like this.
  5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Nope, completely disagree with u...3/4 of our characters are not destined by god but by karma...What u are today is because of ur past karma...karma decides our live...u said a bad or evil person is also a pure person, never he can be a pure person...if a person is pure from heart, he wont listen to his mind which indulges him in bad thoughts, which urge him to do bad deeds but he will go with his heart which shows him the right path...

You said :god has once said ''do your karma and don't think about its fruit or consequence'...here god didn't mean to say do bad things...here God meant that do good deeds and don't think about the fruits...everything will be noted and u will be paid as per ur deed if not today then tomorrow...

1 person likes this.
  6. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

@iamsrihere,

well being good or bad is depending upon where your looking from ........

A has loved one C who is suffering........ So A does theft at home of B.....

Then goes and buys medicines for loved one C.......

Now for B, A is a bad bad person.........

But for C, A is like an angel to save life.........

So good and bad are relative......

Take care
    chow

2 people like this.
  7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

@ Sri: Completely agree with you, you have very beautifully explained how exactly god decides our life based on our karma...Quebeu: u sounds like, u do all bad things and put them on gods head saying god made me to do so...not so simple ma friend...if u do something (good/bad) its u who gonna pay for it...

2 people like this.
  8. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

@angelic,

ok if karma decides then karma also has to start somewhere........

And if karma give all a fair deal then, all or most of the newborns now should get birth in same status same family line type...... As people number has increased and new souls must be coming with a clean slate of karma.......

But i dont see it happening.....

I never said ''pure from heart''...

I said pure person who thinks from his heart..........
    Thats because the person only does what ever his heart says and doesnt put much thoughts to it weather it is right or wrong.......

So just following the heart.........

And if the person will be paid for good or bad whatever deed is commited today or tommorow then where is the neeed for heaven or hell.......

Take care
    chow

2 people like this.
  9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hell -as in a place of torment after death??.... Hmmm it sounds more like a garbage dump outside this universe

I dont believe in heaven or hell
    No saints, no sinners ( remember every saint has a past and every sinner has future)
    No devil as well
    No pearly gates...no thorny crown too

And what is right to you might be wrong for someone else...its all very relative ...for example

So i agree with you QB on that point

I have never understood the theory of karma too...because if it is true then good people on earth should never suffer...which is not the truth..Infact i believe in fate...that which has to happen will happen...
    And god is not human .....my right and your right are different from god's right...infront of him we both could be wrong

We can only live our lives well so that tomorrow even after we are gone people will remember us for our good deeds ...thats all...

2 people like this.
  10. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

@ Quebec: Well, in that A, B, C wala story...A was a thief and he committed that sin so as to save C's life...here in this case, A did something wrong but it will be considered as sin only if B suffers from A's theft... if B doesn't suffer than A's sin will be nullified...as his deed is for a good cause...But then if B suffers, then A has to pay for it despite of his good intention...because he had made someone else suffer to as to save his loved one...here A's good intention will be listed below selfishness as his deed had made someone suffer...

If u say a person is pure and didn't mean to say from his heart, well opinion differences...i don't state a person as pure if he doesn't have a pure heart...and if a person does rubbishes listening to his heart and u call him a pure person...cant agree!! sorry...A pure heart is the one which shows right path to a wrong minded person...

Need for heaven and hell come when ur reincarnations end...we all have seven births in this universe, once we r done with our reincarnation then comes the role of heaven and hell...

2 people like this.