Good Gynecologists in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Rad, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

2. Re: Dr. Geetha Haripriya

Hi there

I had a very good experience with Dr. Geetha Priya. I went for IUI with Geetha. Everybody is friendly. It is just that it is too crowded but every other place is like that. They have very good facilities. She personally sees every patient and all the treatments and operations are done by her. So the success rate is really high. I would definetely recommend her.

bye
    jayanthi

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  3. sumiram

sumiram New IL'ite

Provide me with the name of a gynaec in Chennai

I'm pregnant for 5 weeks now. I'm looking for a good gynecologist in Chennai. This is my first pregnancy. Please provide your valuable guidance to help me select a good gynecologist. Thanks in anticipation.

Sumi, you need to give more descriptive titles. The current one that I have given is much better than what you had given. You make IL experience efficient for everyone with good descriptive titles.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Please provide Info

hi sumiram,

Congrats on your pregnancy....

IT depends on which area you are going to be during your pregnancy. we have discussed about gynaec in adyar, thiruvanmiur and mylapore in older threads....so if you are in those areas do check them... and if not do mention your area..so that we can help....

Take care, eat healthy, think healthy and enjoy..............

5. sumiram

sumiram New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Thank you so much! I stay in Velachery. So, the hospitals in Thiruvanmayur and Adayar should be easily accessible from here. I checked out the thread and found out useful information. Thanks again!

However, I'm sort of confused because my parents stay near Avadi and when I move to their place during my 7th month or so, would it be difficult to travel to Adayar when I get my labour pain?

Can you suggest a good gynecologist near Kilpauk or Chetpet or Anna Nagar so that it could be comparatively easy to access from Velachery as well as Avadi?

I heard Dr. Kurien Joseph in Chetput and Dr. Vasanthi in Apollo hospital are really good. Can anyone share your personal experience about them?

I can see myself asking too many questions. I guess it is because of the excitement as well as fear that I have due to my first pregnancy. Please bear with me.

Looking forward to all your valuable guidance and suggestions.

Thanks,
    Sumithra

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Sumi,
    Congrats on your pregnancy.You can keep in mind Sundaram Medical foundation In Anna Nagar.In Kilpauk there is one gynec Dr. Cynthia Alexander. Have an enjoyable happy pregnancy. All the best.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi,

I also second sundaram medical foundation, for the access from avadi and also the infrastructure.

then there is one doctor called kalavathy kandasamy, in anna nagar who has treated lot of our relatives..they feel she is good.

8. anushakmurthy

anushakmurthy New IL'ite

Hello Sumithra,

I have heard of this famous doctor in Chetpet by name Dr.Geetha HariPriya. She has a very good name in this next to Dr.Kamala Selvaraj.

Good Luck!
    -Anusha

9. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    If you are going to be in avadi, then mogappair will be closer to you. In MMM Hospital at collector nagar, there is one gyane, Mrs.Thangam Verma, very old and lucky.
    I think this will be best.
    Congrats and Let GOD give you a bundle of joy.
    Luv,
    Presci

10. sumiram

sumiram New IL'ite

Hi, Thanks for all your wishes, blessings and posts. MMM would be convenient since it is close to my mom's place. I'm now trying to fix an appointment with Dr. Thangam Varman. Thanks again. - Sumi