Good Fertility Centers For Iui In Dubai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Preethies, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Hi IL,

We are planning to go for IUI next cycle. I am residing near discovery gardens ,dubai. I was under a treatment in aster medical centre. There the doctor was so rude for our questions. She expects us to be blind fold for her treatment.. whenever we ask some queries.. she is very harsh with her reply like there is everything wrong with your body like these statements. (But I have my regular periods always , but as per her statement I am not ovulating by my own all months , bt I m pretty good responding to fertility tabs). Is there something so wrong abt my body.

my dh sperm count was low. She told like you never get a chance to conceive with these counts and all discouraging words. But to give like a slap back his count increased drastically in the next couple of months.

We are going to clinics jus for curing if something is wrong. Not to get discouraged. Sorry abt the long story

We never wanted to go there again. Please can some1 refer us a good fertility clinic.

Thanks
    Preethi

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear about ur experience.
    Has ur diagnosis been made ?

Suggest u to change the doctor if ur not comfortable.

I hope u find a good doctor soon and all urs problems b addressed.
    Good luck !

3. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Thanks agony. I am diagnosed with pcod and after couple of months of taking metformin. My scan and Bloodwork shows no more cysts.

And I just calmly accept whatever she says and I complete my ovulation induction. On Jun 9 she did a scan and told follicle is ruptured and I ovulated.

But on Jun 12 I have a very severe stomach ache. Went again to clinic she did a scan again and told me I ovulated today. Is there any weird chances of some1 to ovulate for 4 days.

Desperately looking for some doctors to help me with conceiving a baby

4. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

That's quite unusual..
    But Iam no expert.
    Did u have multiple follicles after u were stimulated ?
    But in no way will ovulation occur over 4 days.
    The tummy ache h had could b the ovulating pain.
    Which day of the cycle did u ovulate ?
    Are u still on metformin ?
    Clomiphene + metformin together give a good success rate with stimulation in pcos

5. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Yes I have couple of follicles ruptured this month. But on Jun 9 scan itself my follicles are ruptured and was not there.

Then how could I again ovulate on Jun 12, that confuses me more.
    I am still on metformin. Three cycles of metformin with clomifine citrate ovulation induction is completed. Out of 3 , two cycles I have ruptured follicles and one failed cycle. ( the follicle was not grown properly ) so skipped that as suggested by Dr.

6. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Did she give u a hcg shot as trigger for ovulation. Follicles rupture anytime between 24-36 hours of injection.
    Did she tell u how many follicles were there.
    I would just advise u at the moment to relax n forget about it now .. The procedure is done and u will know the result in few days now.
    Let's be positive and leave it to the almighty.
    U have done ur best.
    All the best .

7. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Yep. Hcg was given ... After 2 days we did a scan and both the follicles are not there.

I have checked the hpt on day 30 , came back -ve. Nw I am on day 38.still hopes there.

8. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

If u know when u ovulated, which u said was also confirmed by an ultrasound , then test using a hpt 14 days after ovulation.

Are u on progesterone support ?

9. Preethies

Preethies Junior IL'ite

Nope.... my endometrium thickness is pretty good . So my dr din prescribe any..

10. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Repeat the hpt and speak to ur doctor.
    All the best