Good Dentist in and around Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by lathaa, Jul 7, 2008.

1. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Can someone suggest me a good Dentist around the specified areas,as there are so many dental clinics but what i need is someone who has already visited the clinic and affordability also,few clinics i enquired they charge 500rs only for consultation which is on high end.

lathaa

2. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

hi latha,
    I think senorita reffered one clinic in some of the thread I think it is "smile dental clinic"
    from
    latha

3. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks for the reply,i couldn't fine one in any of the threads,i heard about the smile dental clinic but want to know how is their service b'coz i had been to some clinic and now my teeth fillings are coming out,i don't want to go back to the same one again.

lathaa

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Latha,

There is Smile Dental Clinic in Ameerpet just opposite to Big bazaar building. Its in first floor and i heard its good but don't have personal experience. I won't think consultation will be between 150 - 200/ Also check ADS Dental Hospital in Ameerpet opposite Swagath Hotel Lane.

But charging 500/ just for consultation is too much, i generally visit Yashoda Hospitals in Secunderabad though its multi speciality hospital they charge 250/ for consultation but we can find all branches of doctors under one roof and that too they are professionals.

5. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Senorita,i heard about them but as said earlier already had a bad experience as my filling is falling apart.The clinic i had been to is one of the reputed clinics in the city,so this time i have to be very cautious and that too its not for once,i might need few sittings to clear up and so prefer nearby ones.Once again Thanq.

lathaa

6. kachapapad

kachapapad New IL'ite

There is a dentist named Dr. Janardhan Reddy at ameerpet . The exact location is "The Rang" restaurant building at ameerpet crossroads, in the same floor as the restaurant. He is very experienced. We have been going to him from past 10 years.

1 person likes this.
  7. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Anamika for the information.I still have not gone to one.Can you give his contact number if you have one so that i can take the address and appointment as well.

lathaa

8. kachapapad

kachapapad New IL'ite

the contact number for Dr.Janardhan Reddy clinic is 66367835.

1 person likes this.
  9. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anamika,

Thanks for the information.

Lathaa

10. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

good dentists in hyderabad

Hai dear Hyderabadi Ilites,
    can you suggest a good dentist in hyderabad please . waiting anxiously for replies .
    raji