1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Good ayurvedic clinic/resort around Ernakulam

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by vidhukumar, May 7, 2007.

1. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

during my trip to india.i will be visiting ekm for around a week (moms place).my hubby wants to get some ayurvedic treatment done during that time.can any of you suggest a good ayurvedic clinic with good surrounding&scenery,where you can stay&get treatment done?also am looking for a place with reasonable rates....the ones i saw online are quoting exorbitant rates in euros/dollars.

2. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hello vidhu
    check out kottakal arya vaidya sala,its not any excotic place,but they r professional n the rite people if what u want is treatment or if u r looking for just good ayurvedic massage u cn try out the good hotels there,may be u should go to fort cochin,there u might find many average places too.in kottayam also u have mnay good places for ayurvedic treatmnet like the ones u want ,its quite close to ernakulam may be n hr or so,chek in the net for kottayam specifically u mite find something good n reasonable

take care
    jess

3. sheelasimon

sheelasimon New IL'ite

I second Kotakkal.. I have been there and found it to be quite a decent place.

4. kvidhya

kvidhya New IL'ite

Hi Gals :

the above information is quite useful as i'm looking for a centre for ayurvedic treatment for my hubby ,do you know any good centres near Trivandrum ? do you know if TVM kottaikkal branch is good ? pls suggest