1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. sindhujav

sindhujav New IL'ite

Excellent posts.. lot of which I can relate to.Thanks for the tips.

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

dear shanti
    hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
    wot else can i write other than giving u a warm hug and say yes :)

3. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

HI shanthi,

The things which u discussed here are very much true..Especically about men.Most things what u wrote here happens in my daily life.I think i need to discuss with u a lott..atleast my mind will be relieved and start thinking in a betterway ..

-Cheers,
    Vaishu

4. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Devi,
    You have some excellant suggestions. I was very impressed by your way of handling a grumpy hubby. Make him things he likes ! Wonderful. I am going to adopt your method from now on. You are very wise indeed. I am getting so many useful information from IL every day.

Thanks ladies !

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2007
  5. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Radha for your warm hug. Your one sentence reply brought tears to my eyes. I am going through a rough patch myself right now and your hug helps.

6. mahila

mahila New IL'ite

Dear shanthi ,
    words fail me to express how true your rules are. hence i started telling everyone of my friends to read your post .kudos to you.
    swetha.

7. Mathu

Mathu Senior IL'ite

Nice post.Agree with ur way of taking things in life:-D

8. srini

srini New IL'ite

hi,
    what more do u need to tell us.
    excellent

9. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Dear shanti
    life is like tht we need to accept it however it comes to us and make our share brighter than we received .When ever i feel low i keep silent i am genrally not silent and my silence does get notice of everyone .when i am in uncertain moods i try to sit in pooja room and close my eyes and talk to god almighty in my silence ,i tell him all my thoughts and y i am feeling so many ways or y i have so many mood switches it is a sort of outlet for me and tht gives me lots of self confidance to face the situations which are grave.
    yes if ur house ur husband and kids are in gud moods health and vigour wot else do we need but at the same time we should always not forget our own self and try to improve our own confidance
    rough patches do come and go in life tht is wot is vicious cycle of life today we r low with pain and grief for n reasons tomorw has a silver lining dont forget tht and make ur slf stronger in odd times
    smile now :)
    smile when u are in trouble it will vanish like a bubble !!

10. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Radha,
    Thank you very much for your words. Your words are very true. We have to keep praying to GOD to give us the sense and maturity to find strength within ourselves and to not get carried away with our problems. Beleive it or not I keep reading the Golden rules almost once every 2-3 days. I know I wrote them, but even I have to remind myself now and then how to handle a lot of situations. Thank you for your comforting words. Even though most of the women in this forum hardly know each other the way each one of us cares about the other is so unbelievable and touching.

Love:)