1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Days in College

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by manjumnair, Oct 6, 2007.

1. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I am a very happy person today. I had an alumni meet in my college today. Met all my old classmates and friends. Enjoyed a lot.

Seeing everyone after about 7 years was really a fantastic experience. I studied in ASAN Memorial College at Jaladampet in Velachery-Tambaram Road. We all had a good time in that campus during 1997-2000.

Enjoyed every moment today. All of us sharing our experiences after college. Seeing many of my classmates successful in their life was a very happy occasion for me. We had more guys in our class. Now all of them are well placed in top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Mindtree etc. Some of them have struggled really hard to reach the position they are in today. We had an interactive session with the present students of the college.

The college campus brought me some old memories. As I was staying in the college hostel, I am very much attached to the campus. When I entered the campus today morning, I felt extremely happy. Remembered our old college days, when me and my hostel mates sit outside the hostel building and watch other students playing in the ground.

Some of my classmates were sharing some of the funny moments in class, about a bomb blast they have created in the Gents Toilet. For that incident, the other notorious class of the college got punished. The B.Com students... The B.Com and the Computer Science were the most notorious in the college.

Our Head of the Department is a wonderful person. He supported us all during college days. Even now we all keep good contacts with him.

I felt today's events were so good....remembering college times.... Alumni associations are a very good concept for keeping old relations alive...

When I was in college, I wanted to get out of there, finish studies and all... But now I feel those were "Golden Days"...

sindmani likes this.

2. humerarouf

humerarouf Senior IL'ite

dear manju, college days are really golden days,we were a group of 8 freinds incollege ,would often sit under abig chinar tree sharing notes ,jokes ,small incidents of life we mistake as big experieces.now that we are scattered almost all over the globe i miss my friends.you just reminded me of my old days.bye,humera

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

manju,

i shifted to jaipur and lost touch with my friends.but u have relived yr college days damnwell.Regrds.kamal