God's Timing is Right:

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vmur, Jun 9, 2006.

1. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

What ever that happens in life, happens for good......so stop worrying <TT>about the future and forget the past</TT>

<TT>After Sept. 11th, one company invited the remaining members of other </TT><TT>companies who had been decimated by the attack on the Twin Towers to </TT><TT>share their available office space. At a morning meeting, the head of </TT><TT>security told stories of why these people were alive...... and all the </TT><TT>stories were just the 'L I T T L E' things.</TT>

<TT>As you might know, the head of the company survived that day because his </TT><TT>son started kindergarten.</TT>

<TT>Another fellow was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts. </TT>
    <TT>One woman was late because her alarm clock didn't go off in time.</TT>

<TT>One of them missed his bus. One spilled food on her clothes and had to </TT><TT>take time to change.</TT>

<TT>One's car wouldn't start.</TT>

<TT>One went back to answer the telephone. </TT>

<TT>One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should</TT><TT>have.</TT>

<TT>One couldn't get a taxi.</TT>

<TT>The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that </TT><TT>morning, took the various means to get to work but before he got there, </TT><TT>he developed a blister on his foot. He stopped at a drugstore to buy a </TT><TT>Band-Aid. That is why he is alive today.</TT>

<TT>Now when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a </TT><TT>ringing telephone... all the little things that annoy me. I think to </TT><TT>myself, this is exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment... </TT>
    <TT>Next time your morning seems to be going wrong, the children are slow </TT><TT>getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every </TT><TT>traffic light, don't get mad or frustrated.</TT>

<TT>God is at work watching over you.</TT>

<TT>May God continue to bless you with all those annoying little things and </TT><TT>may you remember their possible purpose. </TT>

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006