1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God's presence

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 31, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

God's and elder's blessings are always needed in life at every stage. I dont know whether I am a good bakth but He is always in my thoughts so whenever I need Him He comes and helps me. At my present age of life I need him more because as we grow old some health problem arise and without His blessings we cant be well soon.

After my fall in 1991 when I had hip bone fracture I had fallen many times and luckily I was saved from falling from the right side where Ihad hip bone fracture due to God's blessings. I am very careful while walking now a days but still sometimes it happens without my knowledge

Yesterday we went for a bajan. We entered the gate of the bulding and first we saw whether the address is correct, but some other name was there so thought might be they are staying in rented house and was to go to the lift but suddenly I had a fall because there was a step which I did not notice. Two young girls came running from outside to help me to get up. I had a scratch in my left knee and left elbow. They asked whether they should come with me ad my husband said he will take care. Due to sudden fall I got worried but as I was able to walk I felt better. It was a big flooring and did not expect a step to be there. I know its my fault should have seen down and walked, dontknow in what world I was. Might be God saved me because I was going for a bajan. Because of the scratches it was paining and applied oil and concentrated on the bajan. Enjoyed the bajan. Night also pain was there and I did not have proper sleep. By God's grace I am better now.

I just read Viswa's reply to his reply tomy feedback in his post Object of the soul and I felt it is so true

Quote You and your husband are great souls and always believe that God is with you. Your actions reflect His presence. No harm will come to you. Even major huddles that come due to Karma will disappear with the grace of the Lord as you are always seeking His presence. The above explanation of Lord Krishna I mentioned above in response to Pavithra is always applicable to you as you believe in God's presence always. Quote

Surprising after 24th January I am writing a snippet today only

5 people like this.

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

I am glad you are Ok after your fall.
    I do hope you take your calcium regularly as that also prevents braking bones. But of course God's grace is always needed
    I have also been blessed several times even though I am not a proper Bhakta.

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Shobamma for gracing my thread with your first feedback, I felt I received your blessings through this feedback. Ya dear I am taking calcium , my sister also reminds me to take calcium everyday . Glad you have also been blessed several times you must be a bakth but your humble nature makes you say you are not a bakth and also your past karma must be saving you I think

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

Glad that you are fine after the fall. Be careful whilst doing things. Yes, it is essential to take calcium with vitamin D as age advances. More over prone to osteoporosis ( thinning of bone ) due to hormonal changes as well.
    So take care of your health.

For the topic, God is present, it has to be felt. I can't describe it. Only can think of Variyar and other quotes which I have heard. Not sure where I heard or learnt,
    it is just like how we can't tell where the soul is in a person, how the soul looks, what size, colour, shape etc. We can't tell but most of us believe about soul. A lot examples have been given by a lot of people, I just write what I remember, like we can see the light but not the electrical current which is responsible.

Many times in life, in times of distress, I have felt Him. Thinking about God is definitely not related to age. I think one should think of God whilst hale and healthy and that is the time when we have more time. I probably have been like that for a long time, but can't tell that I read about the vedas, scriptures etc. It is a feeling and your mind atunes to Him and anything related to Him. He was the one who gave my dear husband, who is more inclined to Him. So I actually am really glad about that. I for one wished only one character from my husband which I have obtained by His grace, and the rest of the wishes fell into place.

Thanks a lot for the snippet.
    Take care,
    Vaidehi

2 people like this.
  5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hope you are doing well. Take care and be careful too.

1 person likes this.
  6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Take care.God is there to render assistance.On our part we have to be extremely careful.

Jayasala 42
    Dear vaidehi,
    It is said that we need 1000mg of calcium daily and 500 mg may be in the tablets and another 500mg she be necessarily in the form of food containing calcium.Excess calcium, if not absorbed gets deposited causing unbearble pain.This was told by a famous Ayurvedic doctor in our place.Allopathy and Ayur vedic doctors differ in many respects.
    Vaidehi may please confirm the correct position.
    Viji,
    sorry for diverting the topic.The response from members may really help.
    Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  7. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Jaya Mami and Viji Mami,

Jaya Mami, you had given it correctly. Usually can take 600mg of supplementart calcium ( tablets) along with calcium increased in the food via dairy products ( total around 1300 mg for the age).

It would be beneficial to check the vitamin D level by blood test and then add on vitamin D supplements as per the test results.

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear sis
    Glad to know all is well. God bless u always

2 people like this.
  9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji ma,
    Please take a good care of you. God is with you always. Hope you are doing good now

1 person likes this.
  10. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

After menopause women have to be extremely careful since the bones become brittle due to lack of harmones. So always mind your step even within the four walls of your house. God is always there for his devotees but we also have to take care of our health!

Agatha83

2 people like this.