God takes care of everyone, young or old

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Mar 5, 2010.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijimma,

Lovely post!

May God keep you all in good health and spirit.

My Mom and Dad are in their 70's. Though my Mom has several health problems ever since I was in school, she will never take a break. Those days me and my brother were there to lend our helping hands to her! But as she grew old, I moved out for my studies and now for job. My brother also is busy with his job and family. I feel miserable to see that we can't be of any help when she needs it badly. And what a strong lady she is! She will always politely show thousand reasons to tackle our suggestions when we try to arrange for a maid to help her out! I salute her confidence and stamina !

My Dad is 75 yrs old. He also has some health problems, but manages to keep them off through his regular exercise and yoga! He is the one who manages all the outside activities of the house including extending his helping hand when Mom needs it!

As you said, I heartily thank God for his grace towards my parents, giving them healthy life !

Regards Amma

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalyani

Your parents have will power thats why they are like that. Good to know aboutthem. I pray God to give them good health. Now a days due to job opportunities children have to stay away from their parents. Older generation people are strong in mind and have will power

love
    viji

3. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear viji ma,

very nice post about senior citizens... May God Bless you with good health... even my father is in his early 70s, still he is working.....my brothers and myself have told him so many times to stay back at home, but he says until his health permits, he wants to work......I always to pray to God to give him good strength to lead healthy life....

4. needhelp123

needhelp123 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

this is really a very nice post. God will surely take care of you and your beloved ones.

My parents are also Senior Citizens. My father is still very active running his own business.
    Amma is housewife and queen of the house.
    They could have such a carfare life now. But unfortunately my martial problems overshadows our life. They give me all the love and support I need. And I feel so bad to know that my parents are unhappy and much worried because of me.
    But I know God is with us. He will help us to get through this.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for your good wishes. Senior Citizens like to keep themselves occupied. It is good they will be healthy if they are active.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Needhelp

Sorry for the delayed reply. You are right God will take care of beloved ones. You also seem to be a loving person, God will take care of you.
    All your problems will be solved soon and you will lead a happy married life. God bless you

love
    viji

7. AshaRaya

AshaRaya New IL'ite

Great thread on senior citizens. I am new to the forum and this thread was one of the first I have read and was quite impressed.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Asha

Welcome to my thread and thank you for coming first to my thread. I am honoured. Good to know you were impressed by my thread

love
    viji

9. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Vijimam

I pray to God for the health and happiness of ur family. Nice to read abt ur family members.

In our home also, we are 7 brothers and sisters and we wont even miss a single function and seeing all the relatives is a boost for the seniors.

andal

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swathi

Thanks for your good wishes. Nice to know that you also have a big family and meet on occasions

love
    viji