1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Give & Take !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ssubhasr, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Would like to share one of the emotional pieces of my life :

Last Thursday (13th March) the whole night I din sleep bcoz of heavy cold & nose congestion. And had fight with my hubby at the mid night 12'o clk, that too on his birthday (14th march). I felt really bad....bonkbonk But the fight was an advantage for me, so that my hubby cannot expect any gift from me for his birthday. And moreover I was not feeling well & cannot go out to buy anything :idea:idea. But still i went to near by shopping mall (called WalMart) and bought one t-shirt & one formal shirt for him. And I also bought some artficial red roses. And decorated his shirt & t-shirt with a single rose and hung it on the wall. That is, as soon as he opens the door he can see the shirt hanging on the wall....As i was so tired i slept after decorating the house with some rose flowers(artificial only :-(). He came into the house and it was a real surprise for him and he was so happy. He woke me up and said sorry for what happend last night. And we went out for dinner on friday.....He was soo shocked & surprised to see my gift & decoration (though its soo simple)...I was also soo happy.....Such an emotional gift to my hubby !!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my hubby's enjoyment...

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi suba,
    It was your intense inner thought to surprise your DH on his birthday...that's why no matter what adversities or disadvantages you had, you found a way out and ended up surprising him on his birthday....that is the power of thoughts....:thumbsup