1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Girls/Ladies...Cheer up,Heal Youself amidst pain.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by compassion, May 26, 2009.

1. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Hi!!
    Nice post & I was moved...

regards
    ksv

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Touching post,thanks for sharing such a beautiful incident.

3. compassion

compassion New IL'ite

You are all welcome friends!!!
    Further i wish to reach out to allthose women who are genuinely nice,noble,simple,have high moral values but still are facing pain in life due to wicked MIL's and SILs....pls donot cry,donot feel depressed,donot feel like a victim.Try and see objectively.Life is never the same.All kinds of situations pass.Don't harp in past,don't worry too much about future..Just try and make the best use of ur present..we will all grow old someday,we will need memories to cherish,we maynot be able to run,walk,see so clearly,hear so clearly...so why waste this opportunity when God has given us perfect sets of organs to use?Listen to great music,sing along,read good things,write good things,Just ignore the bad phases and try to move on with life..If spouses are nice and loving, well and good..and if they are not supportive or understanding,then think ursel to be like Big banyan tree which gives so much shade to passers by,birds make nests,they feed on it ..other climbers cling to it..try and be like that!Let others see you as a strong support rather than you urself feeling weak.

Cheers ladies!
    Compassion

4. depressed

depressed Bronze IL'ite

Dear Compassion,

Sorry to post in this thread [as I cannot contact you through other means ]

Anyway, Thanks for sending the friends request. You won't believe me but I was about to send you a friends request at the same time !!! So, it is a BIG COINCIDENCE !!!!

I loved reading your replies to other post and also your thread "cheer up".

You can send me a Private Message [ I cannot send you one as you have not crossed the 50+ posts]. If you do not mind, I would love to know where do you live, about your family and what do you do, your interests, etc. You have not said much in your profile about yourself-so this query ! Write whatever you want to but please do write back !

I will reply back too if you have any query in the reply to my message !!

Thanks and take care

NOW HAPPY