1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the royal family

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Chandramahi

Chandramahi Senior IL'ite

Catgol... wounderful ending (the first ending of the story):yes: i really loved reading this nove. Each and every day waiting to see what happens next ..:bang. u r an excellent writter pls keep up ur work... :cool2:my heartly wished... :Bow:

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Catgol,

Congratulations!! This is not only for finishing your gripping and mysterious serial story with success, but also for the nomination to the FP of the Month! Thanks goes to your avid reader Arunarc! She could not wait till you ended the story to nominated it!

I read the story in spite of it being a busy time at the home front and hence had to stay up in the night to read it and needless to add that I was feeling all creepy and fearful! You truly made it gripping and the number of twists and turns did reel my head! Also, the Goegraphy is covered pretty well in this long story including various countries! So you are in paar with the modern day movies where they seem to fly off to various part of the globe to make the film!

I loved the way how you catered the story to the interest of your readers and took their likes and dislikes seriously while penning the story. Not many story writers exist who would go out of the way like you did for your readers!

Wish you lots more fun writing stories!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamla this is indeed a very happy news for me . Having nominated as the finest post of the month is the best gift One can ask for her . I would also like to thank Arunarc who has been my constant support right from the beginning I started writing this story . This encourages me to bring out the best in me . I would like to thank all my readers who have been my constant support and given me encouragement when i badly needed it . Thank you all for this wonderful gift :) . You people made my day

2 people like this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

My hearty wishes for the winners of November month post ..I feel happy that my story was Also nominated :)

5. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Catgol,
    its an amazing story. very well narrated. very livening. didnt feel like leaving it in the middle. nice twist, unexpected turns . you have a very good writer in you and goodluck. kep bringing in more. it really transformed me into another world only to realise later i have been into this story from so long time tat too in my office time. feels strange but the story is so captivating and was so interesting. couldnt leave it in the middle.
    the ending seemed little abrupt and sudden. i think i got too much involved into the story at this point but i have a question for you

not sure why the maharani waited so long to avenge her death.why would it be that priya and rahul had to face the wrath of the demon. why not their parents or the before generations.

1 person likes this.
  6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi sirila thanks for your comments . Successful I revealed about the maharani I couldn't drag it any longer that's why the story ended abruptly .coming to your question they say that the sins committed by our fathers will be invariably affect our offspring . Rahul was the last lineage of the royal family so the ghosts wanted
    to put an end .just a fiction :)

7. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

thank you for answering me. guess i got too involved in the story and didn't want it to end. or maybe a sequel on the way.
    congratulations for being nominated the finest post of the month

8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sirila

9. saikannan

saikannan Junior IL'ite

i read it in one time ,with no break........could'nt move on to other work...i should cook now before my hubby comes.................fantastic story......good work,also i reading your "the dolls"...keep going girl.....

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

thank you saikannan