1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the Boeing A386

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Feb 21, 2015.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

catgol I have given fb.for the first chapter in the other post by the same name.so a patchup party is going to be held.Good job by the friends

1 person likes this.
  2. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Wow...another treat for us.:coffee

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Yes periamma I read it . By mistake I have submitted a new thread twice . I will continue the story in this one

4. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Nice beginning again.This is awesome Catgol.

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

I have made some grammatical errors which I realized only when I re read the chapters today . For example nisha was a global trotter ( which is wrong ) it's globe trotter . Also nisha was passionate about aero planes and not compassionate ( compassionate means feeling sympathetic . I apologise for the errors

1 person likes this.
  6. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Catgol, no need to apologise! Love your stories, full of suspense. Looking forward to the next episode.

1 person likes this.
  7. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

vow catgol..superb
    amazing start.

1 person likes this.
  8. kavithamadhan

kavithamadhan Silver IL'ite

hi Catgol,

the title sounds interesting like ghosts of royal family,....eargerly waiting for more episodes...

1 person likes this.
  9. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

wow catgol..started with the next chapter..cool..am enjoying.. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 3

Rahul.. Rahul .. The name flashed in her heart for more than 1000 times the moment she heared from neha that rahul was also invited for the party . How could she forget him, for he was the only love in her life. Those endless romantic messages and calls throughout the night and sweet nothings during the day time . Perhaps she felt herself and Rahul were the only existing members on the earth . That was the time felt little detached towards her loving dad ..

Love turns every one blind . Yes it does and it was quite evident in her behavior. She read romantic quotes by John Keats

her favourite quote was

love is my religion and I could die for it
    and she swore by it .. But one day all the love was gone in the wind .

The incident flashbacked in her mind

When nisha was in the final year of the college
    it was her usual date night with Rahul and she felt extra romantic on that night when Rahul said . Sorry to say this but I can't take our relationship further because my sister doesn't like you .

she slapped on his face and till date never tried to contact him .

Now her mind was full of questions . Why does he want to meet me again after 5 years of heart break but her heart was full of excitement to see him again ..

she chose a simple sequined black gown from Clarks and let her hair free ..

As she was about to leave the house she saw her dad coming from downstairs of his room .

Dad iam giving treat to my friends for my new found Job . I ll be back by ten dad said nisha and bid a good bye to his father ..
    do you want the driver to drop you asked her caring father no dad I can drive myself said nisha and got into the cAr ..

she took the Road to ecr and the road was deserted as it was a working day .
    She turned her navigation System on to the elite boat club road located in the 4 th avenue of the ecr road it was where oak and cherry resort was located ..( according to her friends )

her navigation never missed any location but to her dismay she couldn't locate the resort . She called neha on mobile .

hey iam in the 4 th avenue of boat club road but iam unable to locate the resort. Drive 1 km further from there and you can see a small bungalow said neha

what do you mean by bungalow you said the party was to be held on the resort shouted nisha on the phone .

You come here I ll explain said neha and hung the call ..

she drove one km from there and found a deserted bungalow where there was no lights and complete darkness engulfed the place

to be continued ....

3 people like this.