Getting Error message-while opening next message

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by vinoran, Feb 13, 2008.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Moderator,

I love indusladies site and it is very useful to me. of late I am getting Program Error messages, while switching from one message to other. I find it is not my computer error because other programs do not face this problems.

Please let me know how to solve this problem

Thanks and expect your reply soon
    Best regards
    Vinoran

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vinoran,

I guess you are receiving "Page could not be displayed" error in your browser while navigating from one page to another in the site. We are aware of it and we are looking into the issue to sort it out at the earliest.

This issue has come up in the new server environment since we upgraded to a new higher server due to some technical settings that needs adjustment.

Please bear with us till we get this fixed.

BTW, thanks for the nice words about the site.

3. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Moderator,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and I appreciate the good communication you have among Indusladies members.

I expect the solution from your end soon

Thank you once again
    Best regards
    Vinoran

4. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Moderator,

Still I am getting "Fatal Error - End Program" message. Is this problem still persist. I would like to have your update on this.

Thank you verymuch
    Best regards
    Vinoran

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We are not sure of the "Fatal Error - End Program" error that you are referring to, whether it has got something to do with our site or your Internet browsers?

Why not try accessing the site in different browsers - like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox? Let us know if you see the issue in both the browsers. Also, if possible try to access the site from a different computer.

Our site shows only 'page could not be displayed error' or 'lost connection error' that too less frequently when the traffic bandwidth gets huge. We are looking into it to fix it at the earliest.