1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Get one and another one falls before

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Veda,
    Happy to see that there are more people experiencing the same things as I am.
    In our house, the sink is the place where the vessels follow one by one. Dish washing is a never ending process.
    Moreover if we are tired and keep the vessels for the next day to be cleaned, it is those vessels will be of much importance on that day and has to be cleaned hurriedly, making the top vessels to fall down.

sriniketan

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Srini,

My hubby is also like that. he won't let me clean his table. He needs all his things there. If I do some cleaning in between , he'll start complaining I can't find this, I can't find that etc But I can never find a good writing pen on his table. But he knows where to find them. He tells me that he is organised. :confused:

I can't understand the logic behind this.:bang

Love
    Latha :wave

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sri,

Is it spring there...i think you and ac are caught in the spring cleaning fever...????

Just kidding...for me washing dishes and clothes...is like akshayapatram....you understand how...my kids make their own sandwiches, serve their evening snacks themselves ..so the number of bowls and spoons...:bang:bang..and for me the sink should be empty..it is never so.....

the same with clothes....
    But the domino effect happens in the closet..after few days of my arranging the kids dresses neatly...suddenly when i open...one day to check...they all fall one after the other...luckily it will be a day when they are at school...otherwise..

Veda,

Though you are safe for few more months....you have to come to chennai...remember that before passing those info.....:tongue

4. Sriniketan

Hi Eljaype, Welcome! I think is this--'organised in disorganising'?:tongue

sriniketan

5. Sriniketan

Hi Shanthi,
    I think you are mistaken, I never even talked about 'cleaning'.:mrgreen: in any of the threads.

It is the mess that makes me write about these things because atleast 'when we pour out our feelings' the burden is lessened. right8)

sriniketan

6. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan,
    After reading u r post i would like to share an incident that happened 2 days back.I finished 2 loads of laundry,all dried.I dint find time to fold.so just dumped it on the chair.Got a call that friends may visit in the evening.:shock:..so organized every room except the laundry.i dint know what to do...so i took all and dumped in the laundry bag again..
    in the mean time to my horror my son brought a set of lingerie and handed to me..God knows how he got that.. :bangluckily he dint do that in front of guests.. next two days ..i dint want to mix the dirty clothes with the washed one in the laundry bag..so dumped it in another place..my hubby dint know..so he put his dirty clothes in laundry bag..
    All confusion..today i sniffed almost every cloth to separate the washed and dirty clothes.. Ifound many lost toys too hope some one invents a machine to fold the clothes and arrange in closet..
    I was also organized b4 marriage... now :confused:

7. Sriniketan

Hi Supriya,
    We also have dried clothes on the lounge in the family room. After the clothes are dried i put mine in the dryer, fold my husband's and my son's. My daughters do not care whether it is folded or not, either way they make a mess by taking clothes and scattering all over the lounge, daily.
    there will be a heated arguement when to clean that lounge and use for 'our' use.:bang
    I don't even know when that is going to happen:confused:

Sriniketan

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hey sriniketan...

Just buzz me also when you find the solution.....veda says if you want the kids to be independent (they make their own coffee, milk,sandwiches....) you need to forgive the mess ..i know he is right...but i want them to learn to clean after that........maybe hold the drill in summer holidays:confused::confused:...

9. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Sriniketan - Another hilarious piece!

Supriya - Your laundry day was absolutely humorous. :rotflI have been laughing imagining how the laundry bag moved around the house and your sniffing encounter topped the piece.

10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan,
    I wish to turn over a new leaf in organizing..which im determined to do..have to wait and c..:thumbsup

Hi nivedi,
    Thanks for u r FB.