Garbarakshambikai - Need more info

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bharthi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. team2020

team2020 New IL'ite

Hi,

I was very much impressed by seeing your experience.Right now iam in US.I too bought the ghee prasadam through post.And also i and my husband completed of taking the ghee prasadam for 40 days.Can you please tell me when did you conceive i mean after completion of 40 days.Iam waiting with lots of hopes on Goddess garbarakshambikai

2. kapuchu

kapuchu New IL'ite

Dear team2020

You trust Goddess and read the slokas everyday with total faith.I am sure you will conceive. I had also been to the temple after 7 years of my marriage and a IVF failure I was totally depressed. After taking the prasaadam and stopped all treatments for a while..I conceived.Now my son is 5 yrs old.

So be calm and happy and enjoy your life without pressure. Good luck.

bye
    kapuchu

3. madhavivenkat

madhavivenkat New IL'ite

hi my name is Madhavi & i live in U.S.Me & my hubby are happily married for 3 years.We have been planning for a baby for the past few months.Though its not been a long time.But my parents & in-laws are very eagerly waiting for us to tell the news .They have been praying to all gods. that kind off makes me feel bad & worried that they are worrying so much about us.My in laws actually went to that temple & they sent us the ghee prasad & the book & the photo of goddess Garbarakshambikai.My mother in law asked me to take that ghee for 42 days & she asked both me & my hubby not take when i have my periods.My question is that the book says to take the ghee for 48 days & also the mantra given there to get pregnant is different from what i saw in the religious forums.Could someone give me the exact sloka.I really appreciate your help.Its been 14 days we have been taking ghee.The book also had 108 Pottri of Garbarakshambikai which i recite daily apart from the mantra to get pregnant.Varloo your experience has boosted in me more confidence.Just wanted to know did u get pregnant after completing the 40 days.Because im very badly waiting to get pregnant by counting each & everyday.

Thanks and Regards
    Madhavi

4. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

can anyone tell where garbarakshambikai temple is located, so that i can tell my friend who is not having a child. to go there.

jayasree

5. sahana

sahana New IL'ite

Hai Jayasree,

Pls check out these links

http://www.geocities.com/jaganmatha/garbaraksha.htm

Thursday Temples - GarbaRakshaambigai sametha Mullaivana naathar koyil, Thirukkarugaavoor

Sri Garbharakshambikai temple is situated in Thirukarugavur on the banks of the river Vettar, branch of the Sacred river Cauvery, in the Papanasam Taluk of Thanjavur District, at 20 kilometers east of Thanjavur Town and at 20 kilometers South west of Kumbakonam, state of Tamil Nadu, India.
    This temple is situated on the banks of the river Vettaar. Can be reached from both Thanjavoor and Kumbakoenam . From Thanjavoor and Kumbakonam town buses are available . A small village situated on Papanasam - Chaaliyamangalam road . Papanasam is on Thanjavoor - Kumbakonam road.

THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER Arulmigu Mullai Vananathar Thirukkoil Thirukkarugavur (p.o) Papanasam Tk. Thanjavur Dt. 614 302. Tamil Nadu Phone : ( 04374) 273423

Good luck for ur friend. I am sure Garbharakshambigai will bless her
    with a child soon.

Regards

Sahana

6. Veena77

Veena77 New IL'ite

hello everyone,
    We are married for 5 years and yet to conceive. After reading all the posts ,i just ordered online for ghee prasadam from
    Sri Garbharakshambikai temple,Thirukarugavur. I hope i will get the desired result .
    Just wondering if anyone happened to book any homams through the same site temple and temple puja at home puja online worship service times hindu worship servic.
    I would like to order for Santhanagopala homam and navagraha homam but not sure how well this is done. Has anyone tried ordering for a homam on this site. Just looking for some positive feedback.
    may Goddess fullfill everyone's desire to have a baby.

Thanks,
    Veena

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  7. Veena77

Veena77 New IL'ite

Garbharakshambikai Puja

hello everyone,
    I tried posting this query to old threads but couldn't succeed.

We are married for 5 years and yet to conceive. After reading all the posts ,i just ordered online for ghee prasadam from
    Sri Garbharakshambikai temple,Thirukarugavur. I hope i will get the desired result .
    Just wondering if anyone happened to book any homams through the same site temple and temple puja at home puja online worship service times hindu worship servic.
    I would like to order for Santhanagopala homam and navagraha homam but not sure how well this is done. Has anyone tried ordering for a homam on this site. Just looking for some positive feedback.
    may Goddess fullfill everyone's desire to have a baby.
    Thanks,
    Veena

8. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

After reading the comments in this thread I have ordered the ghee prasadam and have recieved. have been taking it daily.I have few Questions regarding this can somebody take the initiative and help me out please...

9. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Hi Smitha

what would you like to know ? if you post the questions , there would be many in the forum who will be able to answer you

cheers

bhooma

10. vidhuri

vidhuri New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    If its possible can someone tell me, where to find the 108 potri for Garbharakshambike!
    thanks so much!