Garbarakshambikai - Need more info

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bharthi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

2. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Re: Garbharatchambigai temple - order booking link not working Pls help

Hi Veena,
    I ordered the ghee prasadam online from pariharam.com.
    Initially it didn't work...I think for 4-5 days..probably due to server problems but finally one day it worked...I got the prasadam in 2 weeks time..

Hope this helps!

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Garbharatchambigai temple - order booking link not working Pls help

HI Veena,
    Welcome to IndusLadies. You can read the forum etiquette here.
    Welcome to this forum. The main thing you should have in this phase of life is to be patient & stress free! Don't loose hope. GOD will bless you with healthy baby soon. You will get all infos from the above links which other members have listed.

4. ashaaapti

ashaaapti New IL'ite

Thank you all, saras,Vasumathy Saraswati..
    really people here are so warm.U dont even know me and you try to keep up my spirit.i feel god is everywhere.Its feels good to here such words..
    I hope i get good soon.I shall try to order prasadam.
    thanks once again

5. sandysri

sandysri New IL'ite

Hi Friends, I ordered for pooja and Ghee prasad from Garbharakshambikai through hindupurohit.com.

They have sent Small bottle of ghee,kumkum,vibhuthi...I want to know how to take that ghee.. do we have to take little bit of that ghee or do we have to mix with some more ghee and consume?

6. vaaruni

vaaruni New IL'ite

Hi Sahana,

I'm Vaaruni and I live in Australia.
    Got married 3 years back. We have been planning for a baby for the past few months may be one year. I just saw the english version the sloka, can you please suggest me whether we should chant this sloka when trying for pregnancy or at the time of pregnancy.

And i also read about 108 Pottri of Garbharakshambigai ammal, can you suggest me from which site i can get it and when we should read that.

thanks heaps...

7. cutie

cutie New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have ordered the prasad I got it yesterday. I have few questions on taking the prasad before I start taking it. I am going to stop eating non-vegetarian... going to ask my hubby to say the slokas everyday with me. I am going for a business training out of station for about a week in the month of June. I read somewhere that we should not take this prasad outside our home. So ladies Can I start taking the prasad after my trip? Please clarify my question

Thanks

8. sys2674

sys2674 New IL'ite

Hi
    After going through this site i was really very excited and my hopes increased since i went through a m/c on 6 feb 2009.

After reading all here i went to the temple URL on MAy 12 and they did the pooja on MAY 15th and I recived the Ghee and castrol oil prasadam on may 30.

Remeber i have asked them to perform two different pooja (1. for Ghee Pradam and 2. Castrol oil)

I am was very happy when i received it. I hope this time everything goes well...

I thought of sharing this with you all.

SYS

9. chocoharmony

chocoharmony New IL'ite

Hi there,

A very inspiring thread for women like us! Thanks for all the support and hope on this thread.

I have suffered several traumatic experiences with conceiving. So far from year 2003 until now, I have suffered 3 life threatning tubal pregnancies and finally lost both my tubes and suffered 3 IVF failures ( 1 leading to miscarrige and other two turned out to be neagtive pregnancies). It's painful and traumatic! I really don't know how to get my confidence back. I'm scared and losing hopes. Now my only hope is Garbharakshambigayi.

In the month of April, I heard about Goddess Garbharakshambigayi and I have downloaded all songs and listen to 108 Potri song and chant the matra from the book. Is there a number for it. Also last wednesday, I received the ghee prasadam and the mantra book. As instucted in the book, I and my husabnd take the prasadam at night but I forgot to take the prasaadam last night and I got my period this morning ( I am recoping from an IVF failure and I somehow remembered and then forgot). It's upsetting me...I hope goddess will forgive me and after my 5 days I will continue taking the prasadam and hope to start off on a new 48 day prasadam. Will this be ok? Also, coming weekend, I will be out of town, I hope I can caary the prasdam with me and have it.

Please advise. I appreciate all the help. I hope to be blessed with a healthy baby soon.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks...

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear chocohormony,

Please do not lose hope.
    Continue to take the ghee prasadam after the periods. Do not skip it. keep a remainder for urself..
    I am sure things will go positively.
    Goddess Garbharakshambigai has blessed many with healthy pregnancies & healthy babies.

Keep listening to her songs & chant her slokas.

May goddess shower her blessings on you soon.
    All the best:thumbsup

Regards:)
    Saras

Do not