1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gangster - No thrill

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Soniya, May 12, 2006.

1. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Recently released movie Gangster was an utter time waste. Featuring Emraan Hashmi (the serial kisser), directed by Mahesh Bhat, Ganster was a very bore movie. If you have not seen it yet, dont waster your time and money. A song at the end of the move "ab hamein jaane do" was like the audience wanting to sing "ab hume jaane do". Gangster had been in controversy that it was on life of Abu Salem and Monica Bedi, but nothing like that. No thrill, no grip in Gangster.

2. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the update Soniya!

I was wondering whether to go watch Gangster or no, given the awesome music in it! But I still was unsure because Imran Hashmi these days is quite sloppy(not that he was in great shape earlier with regards to acting atleast!) The music kicks ass though!

Cant wait to watch Fanaa!! Amir and Kajol look tired, but hey who cares, I am a sucker for good performance and it's needless to discuss the two veteran actors' acting skills...!!!

Shal

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Yeah, Fanaa is awaited Shal

Hi Shal,
    Yes, you take any movie of Imraan Hashmi and the music is good in his movies. Maybe only music carries the movie of Imraan Hashmi...nothing contributed by himself. Any movie like Murder, Zeher, Aashik banaya aapne, Aksar had hit music ... same with Gangster. But movie as a whole is sucking.

Yeah, I am also waiting for Fanaa featuring Aamir Khan and Kajol...even old horses looking tired are better than the new monkey heroes.