1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Signs!! What a great way to get noticed

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by daffodil, Jan 3, 2008.

1. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Sign in a butcher's window: "Let me meat your needs."

Sign on used car lot: "Second hand cars in first crash condition."

Sign on fence: "Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive."

Sign over a cannibal's hut: "I never met a man I didn't like."

In restaurant: "Open seven days a week and weekends."

On the freeway in Boston during a MAJOR transformation of the streets and bridges, etc: "Rome wasn't built in a day. If it was we would have hired their contractor."

A sign in front of an advertising agency in south superhighway, Philippines: "A BUSINESS WITH NO SIGN IS A SIGN OF NO BUSINESS"

A sign in front of a Macadamia Nut Factory in Hawaii: "Caution: Nuts crossing road."

On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: "38 years on the same spot."

In the offices of a loan company: "Ask about our plans for owning your home."

On a display of "I love you only" Valentine cards: "Now available in multi-packs."

Outside a country shop: "We buy junk and sell antiques."

In front of a New Hampshire car wash: "If you can't read this, it's time to wash your car."

Sign in a maternity clothes store: "We are open on labor day."

Sign on the door of the maternity ward: "Push Push Push."

Sign at a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."

Sign in a bowling alley: "Please be quiet. We need to hear a pin drop."

Sign on restaurant window: "Great food (50,000 flies can't be wrong)."

Billboard facing the road in front of a funeral home: "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

Sign on a Norfolk farm: "Trespassers beware! I shoot every tenth trespasser. The ninth one just left."

Sign in a Rome laundry: "Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time

Sign at a Budapest zoo: "Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty."

Sign at a garage in Hertfordshire: "Please do not smoke near the pumps. If your life isn't worth anything - gas is!"

On a dock in Juneau, Alaska: "Safety ladder, climb at own risk."

A speed limit sign on Long Beach Island, New Jersey: "Smile, You're on Radar!"

In an office: WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN

Notice in a field: THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES

Message on a leaflet: IF YOU CANNOT READ, THIS LEAFLET WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET LESSONS

Sign on a repair shop door: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)

A sign in the local opportunity shop says, "If your going to steal, then smile for the camera."