1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Frnz pleasee help me to come out of this issue save my sons life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pavithrarajsaai, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Pavithrarajsaai

Pavithrarajsaai Senior IL'ite

My father will be there to help me but the thing is he is thinking this is his daughter life ..If we take decision under This pressure it might go wrong so he just want some suggestion... And if we share to any relatives we don't how far they will help and how many take ride on it... So I feel people here I mean you people have given me better suggestions... My parents have not taken any decision about my life just coz all these issues are still so common in south of tamilnadu.. And one more reason is fear of society.. As if now separation is the solution as my parents are not even thinking about divorce after some months planing to go for it. Could you please tell me what could be the reason as my husband was keep insisting me to file divorce and he was not doing it.

1 person likes this.
  2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

It was aired on Mahabharata yesterday. LOL![/QUOTE]\

Yes it suits the situation of the op here, so take it if it suits you.. This line suits us all in life is my view...

3. lubna16

lubna16 Senior IL'ite

I felt really sad dear reading your post. You are a wonderful person. Why do you want to tolerate this nonsense from your in laws and husband?? Your husband has been very mean to you. If he really loved you, he would never say stupid things or act stupidly. You have given him the most precious thing, a child. He isn't grateful for even that.
    Dear, I feel you have to take some action right now. Don't wait for him to divorce you. You divorce him. Life will be much easy for you and your son. There is no point weeping for people who don't know your worth. You are a very educated woman. Stand up for yourself. nobody can do it for you. Be a strong woman. May God help you.

2 people like this.
  4. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

OP, I don't think your husband wants a divorce. He just want to control you by fear. It is high time you call his bluff. If you are strong, they will feel strong as well and any hesitation will vanish.

3 people like this.
  5. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

OP, Life doesnt end with divorce and what do you get by staying with a man who hits you and your mother and abuses you whenever he gets a chance. In my opinion, you should file a case against your husband as many here have suggested for threatening to throw acid and saying that he will ask someone to rape you. Do you really want to give away precious years of your life to such a man? You are only 25 and you have a good career and now you need to be strong and learn to respect yourself first. A self respecting person will never take abuse and will learn to say No. I wish you all the best and take care!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    3 people like this.
  6. Pavithrarajsaai

Thanks Dear Lubna16.. Morning one of my collegue was advising me on this she was telling to beg my husband to give me a life and for my son too.She is telling that womens life is gone if she gets a baby.I was made my mind to be strong after a long sleepless night yesterday.My eyes are still wet for the past 3 months.When i think to wipe it people are really making me sad.Am sure that my husband dont have any sort of doubt in my character.Am much sure about it.But morning my collegue was telling that see he have doubt in you thats why he is doing so.Ask your parents to give him some money or home in his name.My parents are not so rich to do so and we have only one house in which they are living.I cant do so.Am i doing anything wrong frnz?

7. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

No you are not doing anything strong. Dont continue to talk to your office colleague-it will make you further weak. And moreover you said these type of thngs are common in south part of Tamilnadu, no it is not. You are still not come out of your small circle thats why you are saying all these. At least no sensible husband will talk about acid attack/rape to his wife even at the worst timing, and thats not a common verbal abuse that comes to a normal person's mind. it shows he has been thinking of these words in his mind for sometme. Stay strong and separate for sometime, if he realzes his fault he will come. Even after your parents give money/house, he will continue to do the same abuse only. You are a person not some junk to get rid of and give him money for being a husband to you...

Dont continue talking about ths topic with your office colleague.

1 person likes this.
  8. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

Dont discuss your family problems in office.

1 person likes this.
  9. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Dear. . .

I feel so bad for you. Just cried on reading your post. Those people are not worth. Just leave them. Get Divorce and Live your life. Dont let your boy grow up in such an envi. Give him peace and you be peaceful also. You are so young to have so much problems in your life. Be strong and Be Bold. Never Beg anyone to give anything for you. You have the ability to have your own life. Make your mom and dad understand your decision and move along. Dont try to dedicate or live with those lifeless people again.

Hugs to your Dear!

2 people like this.
  10. Pavithrarajsaai

Thanks shrivn msm and dars ... Actually am a emotionally weak person.. If people talk friendly to me for one day I will give w hat ever they want and tell them all my problems if they ask what happened ..This is my greatest weakness. But this time as I was in my inlaws home without intonation to my work place I went . Once I informed my problem to my hod she gave me time to come back and join.. But my other collgues don't know about my problem they know only hints so they are inviting me to their room for having food and asking the iasues.nowadays am trying to avoid and meet anyone and today my god strictly told everyone not to discuss my issues anymore in the department