1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friends whom even death could not separate!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Sep 11, 2007.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Two of my hubby's close friends left this world together. Even death could not separate them! They did not die in accident. We could not believe the news when we got it at Bangalore during our short visit. We left for Bangalore on 3rd night. In the morning the friend rang up and told that the other friend had come from Pune and wanted to talk to my hubby. When I handed him the phone, after exchanging pleasantries he told my hubby that he also wanted to join the party at NEW Woodlands that was to be held on 9th to meet all friends. This party was held in Commemoration of Tata Iron and Steel company completing a centenary. My hubby was in the organising committee and he was very glad to hear that he would be meeting him. Alas! On 5th morning we got the information that both of them had expired. The first one expired at 6 p.m. The second one who stayed with him , had just went to meet some relative. When he heard the news he immediately rushed to his house. He fell over his friend saying, 'Kalyanam, ennai vittup poyitiyeda." He just collapsed then and there. We only read about true friendship, and friends willing even to give their life, but so far never witnessed in our life. We still could not digest the news. We pray for the souls of the two true friends. I just wanted to share this unique sad incident with you all.
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

1 person likes this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi pushpa,

Thanks for sharing...true friendship exists...and i do pray for the departed souls....

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Pusphaji,
    Thanks for letting us know about those two great friends. May the departed souls rest in peace.

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi Pushpa,

It is very rare we find such true friends..... May the departed souls rest in Peace...

Veda

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Friends, Thats are I could say. It should have been a really wonderful relationship between those two.

Hats of to both of them and to that friendship they have shared between them.

6. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hello Pushpavalli madam,

It is really very sad that such true friendship had an end in this world. Maybe they wanted to continue it in the other world. I am sure that both of them are in heaven as such people cannot be anywhere else.

Thanks for telling us of this incident. It will be much valued by true friends in this world.

Regards,

Abha.

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpavalli
    It is amazing .May the two souls rest in peace.

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Dear Pushpavalli,

Touching moments of Life are these incidents.

There are such true friendships exists in the world and they have indeed shown us what's friendship.

May those souls rest in peace,

Subbu

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

really pushpa,
    it is one of a rare kind, and do feel sorry and pray for their soul...sunkan

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Pushpavalli,
    I feel very sorry to hear that and let those departed souls rest in peace. Real incidents like these are indeed stranger than fiction.
    This reminds me of an incident told by my mother-in-law.
    On hearing the news of the demise of his mother, the son dropped dead instantly leaving behind wife and small children.
    these kind of incidents make a mark in our lives.
    Sriniketan