Friends - Iam shifting to PUNE - latamurali

Discussion in 'Pune' started by latamurali, May 9, 2010.

1. anuparthy

anuparthy New IL'ite

hai friends
    i am anu from chennai. now staying in magarpatta. i am also new for pune pls help for language

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai anu

Iam in Kharadi, near EON IT PARK, even iam new to pune

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai ROOPA AND CAKEDECORATER

Happy to see you, love to meet you all, where are you guys put up, iam near EON IT PARK, KHARADI, i cant give more personal details here, thats why not giving any other details

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,
    I had been away mostly from IL these days and chanced on your thread now only. I am so sorry to hear that you are not in Chennai, I was planning to have a meet in a month and call you also. But, no problem, all the best to you in the new place. Latha, I just crave to move somewhere new, I am in this place for the past 23 years and bored, in fact. I have a liking to live in different places and see different cultures and people. I hear that Pune is a nice place, good climate etc. You can visit Mumbai and other places around. There are lots of temples around Pune, I hear. Do enjoy your stay there. Take everything in a postive manner, you will get good friends there no doubt. You are such a friendly type! Make friends of all nationalities and states, and bring them to IL too. I am sure Krishna would pick up fast. Do keep in touch also.
    Tell me, from whom can I get your present number? And update about Pune.
    Chennai is a little cool now. I watched Ravanan at Rakki Theatre yesterday, it is somewhat a different movie. Do watch the same in Hindi, I hear that Abhishek was not as good as Vikram.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
  5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

THANK YO VERY MUCH FOR ALL OUR WISHES AND REPLIES

And, somehow, iam slowly settling here, Iam in a ver very big Society ( nearly 700 flats) and well maintained society with facilities like Play area for kids, swimming Pool, Indoor club etc etc...like all other new societies in pune and have people from almost ALL PART OF OUR COUNTRY , my neighbour in my floor is BIHARI , who understand ENGLISH very well and help me at needy time and there are 30 tamil families and 40 malayalees, 30 Telugu people , yeah you are right IT IS BHARATHAVILAS , and in that 3-4 tamil families have become very close to me , they are very very very friendly, very concerned people, we help each other , exchange things ......I should ..THANK GOD for blessing me with such a friendly people in new place ALSO

Good climate, Good Apartment, hubby office nearby, Good friends etc.........no doubt, but but........iam missing something.........i have neverbeen anywhere so far...may be i will get used to it totally after some time.......

anyhow THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE

6. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Am in Dubai at present........in Pune the place is Khondwa,NIBM road.......flat not yet handed over........you can check the IL directory or the photo albums for cakes.........you will find my details or blog address there. tc.

Judith

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Lata are you there on FB. I searched by your name but did not succeed to locate you. If your are there then do add me on.

8. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi latha!
    i stayed in magarpatta city for an year ... i lived in daffodils apartment.. you will fall in love with the place am sure.. i like pune a lot...hope u like ur new place...

9. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,
    Tried searching for you on FB, n came up with a list of Lathas..........I am on FB u can add me.

Judith

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi Judith

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010