Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, ssasi how are you both ?
    Good morning.
    @ssasi - yeah, i try to b a good DIL. Atleast I think I am, but from my IL's point of my view, it might be different. I am saying this becoz, yesterday i was browsing thru' the relationship forum and it was interesting to c contrasting views on the same issue. I gained quite a few points and insights from the other side (so to say).
    @chillbreeze - howz work ? We are already into the second month of this year. Jan just went flying.

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sasi and Madhu,

Sasi, I am not into interior decor or have much idea about it :-(. May be in future I may be interested.

Madhu, I am also like you. I try to be a good dil and do whatever is required but without expecting much from them and as usual they may have a different view and think I can do better. Its all part of life.

1 person likes this.
  3. chitratrc

chitratrc Senior IL'ite

Hi All
    Good afternoon. Hope all are doing well. Please include me too in to your chat. I'm working and proud to say has a sweet good DIL like Madhuprabha. Dear Madhu just u can watch out the diff views be as you are. But if it is a good thing definitely we can follow/adopt.
    Chitra Subramanian

4. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all, good morning.!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome "Chitratrc" to this chat.

Good to know that u guy's are maintaining good relationship with u r in-law's.

@CB - Did u watch the new tamil movie, which u mentioned?

@Madhu - Even I can't beleive it is ''Febraury".

It is again cold here, waiting for the weather to get better. What r u guy's planning for valentine day's?. So for I have not done anything spl.

5. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,
    I'm Latha can you all including me in your friends list?

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning CB, ssasi.
    Welcome Chitra and Latha - glad to meet u.
    Chitra thank you for those kind words. That is why I like to visit IL,becoz we get to hear both sides of the stories. If I talk/chat with my friend, usually she will also have the same view as me (in any matter - In-laws/ dresses/ movies/office etc). But here, since everyone is from different regions/age, it is good to hear from them also.

@ssasi - It is becoming cold now-a-days. I think this will continue until Shivaratri and then we will be ruing the hot weather. Do u fast on Shivarathri ?
    @chillbreeze - How come u are very quite now-a-days ? (not very active on IL)

7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sasi, Madhu, Chitra, Latha and others, how are you all doing.

Chitra, nice to see you here. As Madhu said, in IL we get to interact with people from various backgrounds which is both interesting and informative.

Sasi, I did watch the new movie (I) last weekend. Shankar's direction. The movie can be watched just once but Vikram (the lead) was too good.

Madhu, I am being held up family commitments. Hence spending less time on IL. But I think of you guys and wonder what you are upto in IL.

8. chitratrc

chitratrc Senior IL'ite

Hi Chillbreeze
    Doing well. I (with fam) watched can watch once as u said. Vikram's tremendous effort and that heroine Emi Jackson seem to be beautiful. We can enjoy China and know abt Modelling world.
    Chitra Subramanian

9. chitratrc

chitratrc Senior IL'ite

HI
    Just saw yr ad in IL. very nice. All the best
    Chitra Subramanian

10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello CB
    Yeah last week I was also in the same boat as u r now. Thinking of ILites and wondering what are the new posts/threads which I have missed out on.
    The major thing i missed was Book Readathon, anyway i downloaded the books, but have not finished both the agatha christie's as well buchnan's books.